B&S Group Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Packer (Former Employee) –  Perivale28 November 2019
Company is a shambles only for Indians they speak in there own language other people feel left out managers are no help avoid at all costs, only work Here if you have no choice... Be warned
Do not start to work there unless ut from india
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Perivale29 August 2019
The management are racists. They only help their own culture to go up and learn. If u try to complain to HR ur complaint will be forwarded to the person you cpmplaining at - aspecially if its ur manager.
U will have one of the HR Assistants shouting at u that you should go to your manager, not over jump them and keep ur mouth shut.
fun workplace
Sampler (Former Employee) –  Ruislip, Greater London23 August 2019
I had a great time learning all the topics I needed to learn, I also got a lot of help from the staff when I was stuck. The hardest part of work was being able to learn everything in the space of 2 weeks but it was achieved.
Pros
lunch was treated sometimes
Cons
The worst ever company I’ve worked for it’s a complete nightmare from the staff down stairs an management upstairs the worst ever experience in my car
Maintenance manager (Former Employee) –  Pervale-Ruislip21 August 2019
The worst ever company I’ve worked for in my entire life I mean the staff down stairs in friendly and the management upstairs complete nightmare I was their maintenance manager at this company and it was not the best job I’ve ever had infact it was horrible I mean a complete shambles from start to finish every way don’t ever work for this company if you have self respect as it will be taken away ASAP in a flash from these
enjoy work but no job secure
Deputy Room Leader (Current Employee) –  London20 July 2019
fun at work, 8 hrs go quick, need to very fast work, sometimes seniors very rude, half an hr break not paid. can not take other break more than 5 to 7 min.
Pros
some benifits
Cons
no job secure
Work place
Dispensing Assistant (Former Employee) –  northholt27 June 2019
The working environment is only targeted for Indians only , gujrat and konkini is spoken 24/7 due to this other British citizens are forced to learn how to speak these languages. No benefits , sick leave is unpaid , 20 holidays in a year, bad management. Even if you do not have a job do not apply just avoid the place. Gossiping is a norm there some people are biased especially some managers , no growth in the company , dreams are sold constantly there. Poor working area too. Even the facilities.
Pros
Cons
Sick leaves are deducted from your pay
Packing+Labelling and betch area checking
Labelling (Former Employee) –  Ruislip, Greater London18 May 2019
Worst to work with bns group ruislip around the world
Less pay more pressure management enjoying themselves i have seen first company to return company property like approno and I'd card.I will be very guilty for ground staff and managers working so hard and company not appreciating and management are earnings good money.production+picking+packing+quality and quantity checking is only by labour work only not by management I would tell everyone worst bns group company to work in uk or India according to induction people are leaving more jobs because as I told less pay more pressure.
Pros
Nothing free company making money
Avoid
Data Analyst Apprentice (Former Employee) –  London7 February 2019
In my honest opinion, this place should be mostly avoided, unless you simply want to gain experiencs in what you want to do in the future. Otherwise this place offers zero to no benefits.
Pros
Some people are nice
Cons
Long hours, Unpaid lunch, no pay for overtime, only 20 days holidays for everyone
enjoy with work and friendly team
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Perevale31 January 2019
Normal payroll work. checking holiday portal/time sheet daily basis.
Also enter expenses in the system for the payment.
Dealing with payroll deductions such as pensions, court orders.
Reconcile key nominal ledger payroll accounts on a monthly basis working closely with reporting team (net pay, advances, pensions, PAYE/NI etc.)
Working environment
Packer in Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Perivale6 August 2018
Good working environment to work in. The team work well together and got few benefits. It is a place to build your confidence and working patterns. Colleagues
New starter (Current Employee) –  Ruislip, Greater London8 October 2017
prductivity
Printing operator (Current Employee) –  Ruislip, Greater London28 July 2017
target oriented, production of PI goods.work place culture is very good.hardest part is to get the target.. we work like a family, enjoy together like friends.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Ruislip, UK30 January 2017
Dispatch Operative (Former Employee) –  Ruislip19 June 2016
---
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, ENG11 July 2013
 The installation and maintenance of IT equipment from simple printers and scanners, to complex telecommunication network systems.
 Implemented an IP based Avaya phone system across four sites via VPN connectivity.
 Resolving end user queries relating to either operating systems or network connectivity issues via remote access and face to face to more than 300 users within four sites, up to the company’s SLA.
 Troubleshooting networks, systems and applications to diagnose and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.