B&S Group

B&S Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom20 reviews
Was fun working with B&S , colleagues and managers wer helpfull overall it was nice to work.its a pharma company, and I was involved in wholesale department, which includes picking packing, sorting out customer orders, and delivering them on time on day to day daily basis.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
7.5 hours
I really love my job at B&S group. People are really nice and I don't understand the negative reviews. No language issues, management are great and supportive and take time to help when there is an issue.
If you get the chance to work here, take it,
Pros
Everything, its a great place to work
Cons
the standard at this company is very poor. Whole management including owner, director and managers all are bias and resist. Their managers doesn’t have any qualification and ability but they got the position due to relation with management or same cast and culture. Few managers doesn't know how to communicate with the staff though they always get support and promotion from the management. Staff and management only speaks Hindi and Gujarati as they are thinking that they working in India. There is no growth for hard working people. You will always listen false communication and promises from management & HR. Worst HR team who is puppet of directors who dont believe and work on work ethics and policies and expect all to follow their footprints. HR doesn’t keep any confidentiality.I feel like I have wasted my valued and golden period of my life working for such company. It’s better to work for any food court or hourly job rather than applying in this company as they always sucks the blood of the employees and don’t give anything in return. I will never ever recommend this company to anyone even if this will be the worlds last company.
Pros
Nothing much to say positive about this company
Cons
Ruins career of people
It is challanging job and during working with this company i ham grown and learn the so many things related the pharmaceutical industries. I have also experience for the different level of managment skills
Ok for a first job but management are so biased and stick with themselves. People constantly speak in Hindi and Gujarati. British people feel like they’re in India. Avoid this company unless you’re looking for experience. Worst job I’ve ever had. Constant promises and no room for progression. Management needs to be revised. God knows how they got their job in the first place.
Company is a shambles only for Indians they speak in there own language other people feel left out managers are no help avoid at all costs, only work Here if you have no choice... Be warned
The management are racists. They only help their own culture to go up and learn. If u try to complain to HR ur complaint will be forwarded to the person you cpmplaining at - aspecially if its ur manager.
U will have one of the HR Assistants shouting at u that you should go to your manager, not over jump them and keep ur mouth shut.
I had a great time learning all the topics I needed to learn, I also got a lot of help from the staff when I was stuck. The hardest part of work was being able to learn everything in the space of 2 weeks but it was achieved.
Pros
lunch was treated sometimes
Cons
The worst ever company I’ve worked for in my entire life I mean the staff down stairs in friendly and the management upstairs complete nightmare I was their maintenance manager at this company and it was not the best job I’ve ever had infact it was horrible I mean a complete shambles from start to finish every way don’t ever work for this company if you have self respect as it will be taken away ASAP in a flash from these
fun at work, 8 hrs go quick, need to very fast work, sometimes seniors very rude, half an hr break not paid. can not take other break more than 5 to 7 min.
Pros
some benifits
Cons
no job secure
The working environment is only targeted for Indians only , gujrat and konkini is spoken 24/7 due to this other British citizens are forced to learn how to speak these languages. No benefits , sick leave is unpaid , 20 holidays in a year, bad management. Even if you do not have a job do not apply just avoid the place. Gossiping is a norm there some people are biased especially some managers , no growth in the company , dreams are sold constantly there. Poor working area too. Even the facilities.
Pros
Cons
Sick leaves are deducted from your pay
Worst to work with bns group ruislip around the world
Less pay more pressure management enjoying themselves i have seen first company to return company property like approno and I'd card.I will be very guilty for ground staff and managers working so hard and company not appreciating and management are earnings good money.production+picking+packing+quality and quantity checking is only by labour work only not by management I would tell everyone worst bns group company to work in uk or India according to induction people are leaving more jobs because as I told less pay more pressure.
Pros
Nothing free company making money
In my honest opinion, this place should be mostly avoided, unless you simply want to gain experiencs in what you want to do in the future. Otherwise this place offers zero to no benefits.
Pros
Some people are nice
Cons
Long hours, Unpaid lunch, no pay for overtime, only 20 days holidays for everyone
Normal payroll work. checking holiday portal/time sheet daily basis.
Also enter expenses in the system for the payment.

Dealing with payroll deductions such as pensions, court orders.

Reconcile key nominal ledger payroll accounts on a monthly basis working closely with reporting team (net pay, advances, pensions, PAYE/NI etc.)
Good working environment to work in. The team work well together and got few benefits. It is a place to build your confidence and working patterns. Colleagues
target oriented, production of PI goods.work place culture is very good.hardest part is to get the target.. we work like a family, enjoy together like friends.
 The installation and maintenance of IT equipment from simple printers and scanners, to complex telecommunication network systems.
 Implemented an IP based Avaya phone system across four sites via VPN connectivity.

 Resolving end user queries relating to either operating systems or network connectivity issues via remote access and face to face to more than 300 users within four sites, up to the company’s SLA.

 Troubleshooting networks, systems and applications to diagnose and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.