B&Q Employee Review

Good enough job
Customer Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cardiff30 November 2017
Worked here part time a few years ago. Enjoyed the job and most staff. A couple managers enjoyed walking around rather than mucking in but on the whole they're an excellent group especially night crew. There was a couple of incidents with HR that made me resign, and one employee who I could not work with any more.
Pros
Good team, decent training and support, professional approach to employment matters by managers.
Cons
Began to feel like an expendable asset that the company couldnt care less about.

Other B&Q Employee Reviews

Management absolutely disgraceful
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Clacton-on-Sea15 July 2018
This started off as a great workplace with progression and lots of training but management change far too often, the store manager is an absolute bully it’s an absolute disgrace that he is still working for the company and getting away with the way he acts dispite have many complaints that have been getting ignored.
Pros
Training
Cons
Management and work life balance
good stuff
Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cwmbran Town13 July 2018
It was interesting, fun and convenient at the time. Sadly couldn;t stay due to university. Would recommend! Management weren't great, but that was to be expected.
Official response from B&Q
15 July 2018

Thank you for leaving us this review. We'll have your comments fed back accordingly. We hope all is going well at university for you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B&Q. Our community is ready to answer.