Axis Group Integrated Services Limited

Axis Group Integrated Services Limited Employee Reviews

The job was a simple one, but the accounts manager was very inexperienced and was trying to imposed herself on the team. I think she was trying to impress and was a very poor liar. She and her sidekick.
Pros
The client had the teams back
Cons
Not a nice manager
Given no uniform even though they had 3 weeks to arrangeNo pin code given so unable to confirm start and finish time and no pay as a resultThese two things are I feel done on purpose as people leave after they know whats in storeJust another cleaning company who don't really care about the people who work for themAll they see is profit
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
lots
One of the best security providers they show care towards there security agents if you have any personal issues they offer counselling to support you
Pros
Good perks dental care discounts at retail shops
Cons
Obviously, it is really easy to be critical of any business. However, I like to think of it as a journey. When I started employment the business wasnt particularly pleasant. But over the past 4-5 years it has changed beyond recognition. Yes, we have problems and issues, yes we have challenges. But I believe Axis is a fair employer who does its best to do whats right. Unfortunately, not everyone appears to have that experience, but we do spend our time ironing out issues/making changes.Some jobs are what you make them....the negatives aren't always just on the side of the employer. We are all responsible for ourselves.I work incredibly hard for this organisation because I am passionate about its ability and growth for the future. Sometimes the output you receive, resonates to the input you contribute.
Axis Security is a very good company to work for. I spent five years with them and I think that most of the time it was a good experience. They are generally good to their employees and do look out for them.There are things I didn't like however. They place extra importance to the opinions of their supervisors which in my opinion created a two tier structure where your opinion didn't necessarily count if you weren't a supervisor. I really didn't like how the said supervisors would always toady up to management and then backstab them.
Pros
Generally Axis do care for their employees and I mostly enjoyed my time there
Cons
Over importance given to supervisors who are yes people and two faced.
I was working & in screening process but due to covid 19 my screening delays.They terminate my contract without any notice.Management is really rubbish never answered me back.
If you will figure out that you are underpaid and they owe you money, make a claim in court and they will pay you litteraly in 1 day after submitting a claim. Instead you may argue months and you will get nothing.
Overall I really enjoyed my time working for Axis, we had great team work, excellent managers and strived to do our all for the Company but unfortunately the Head office Directors only care about money and not loyalty and commitment, which is a shame because Axis could be and excellent company.HR director and the leaving interview is a complete waste of time, a joke just a process they can tick off! She doesn't even get back to emails, seems once you have left you are wiped from their memory. Shame..
*PLEASE STAY CLEAR* Company ok & site I worked on was great but Management are bullies. You are verbily harassed when you phone in sick, after calling Control to explain why you will be off, they follow this up by contacting you on your private number, you are shouted at to come in & when my Mother passed away they were no different, also never paid me for the day of the funeral when the Axis handbook says you are entitled to 3 days paid bereavement leave. There are no management skills & while there like this to most employees it gets the employees down, you even get threatened with the cancellation of your annual leave if you don’t do overtime. Maybe about time bosses looked at this & asked staff how they feel.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Low pay & poor management who dont care.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Axis Group Integrated Services Limited?
Work started at 9AM and would finish at 6PM. From the beginning of the shift we were given tasks that would need to be completed before we took our lunch break and these tasks were often very group based and needed lots of teamwork. After lunch more tasks were given involving heavy lifting.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Friendly, approachable management. Equal opportunity employer paid holidays. company benefits, employee schemes and discounts. no issues with pay. positive energy at work.
Pros
healthy work environment, friendly managers, good pay rates.
Cons
none.
Axis Security is a good company to work for, Managers and Supervisors are extremely Friendly, and polite at all times. With the Covid19 crisis the last couple of months, we have had a weekly letter from our Area Manager keeping us up dated on what's going on in the company, and any new policy's, passed on by our Supervisor, also we have had a weekly Health check from our Manager. This to me shows this company cares about there employees and high lights one of the reasons they are a good company to work for.
Bullying management sticking together non existant hr. Holiday pay swithced to 9.6 Hrs for 12hr shift. Minimum wage tripled workload without a thought of a raise work there at your own peril.
I have worked for a couple of security companies and I can honestly say that Axis is far the best, not just a number with this company, managers are approachable, and friendly and they want you to be at your best and they will help you to succeed to your full potential and beyond, can not praise this company enough. Would now never work for any other security company.
As a new employee to Axis Group Integral Services Limited, I can honestly say I'm excited about the future and the prospect of working within the group long term. I find management to be approachable and focused on ensuring the transitional period is smooth. So far across the board, everyone that I've met within the group have been friendly and helpful. Axis are a great company to join. I'm glad I made the right choice!
I worked for axis security in Birmingham. It's a good company to work for with decent pay rate. Most of the management however is not friendly apart from 1 or 2 nice managers. That caused a lot of stress on me.
Axis group are one of the best company’s I have worked for, they have an excellent work ethos and encouragement of staff to achieve the best of there abilities.
Dont bother. You break your back for them but they dont care about you. Even if you won them 2 major national contracts. Users! Your only a number! They dont care if your family members are terminally ill they will replace you straight and then put you on floater so then you resign rather them sacking you.
The tasks were pretty easy for an experienced officer. I wasn't pushed and worked well within my comfort zone. Overall management could be better regarding communication and site visits. Wages were always correct and on time but working for minimum wage given the level of training and responsibilities is not acceptable.
My time at Axis has been enjoyable thus far! i am surrounded by hard working and dedicated people that are happy to help if needed.The company promotes a "positive can do attitude" and gives you the tools to achieve your goals and end result.
I've been fortunate to work with Axis senior management for a number of years, from initial regional acquisition to present day. Two days are rarely the same and every day is a 'school day', as they say, with all its rewards. Most of the management are dedicated and committed to their roles and put the effort into ensuring their staff are content, adequately trained and supported when the need arises. Equally the vast majority of staff are dedicated well-meaning. Despite the constant growing challenges within the security industry, i.e. acceptance of fair pay and opportunities to excel, the Axis culture is second to none and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.