Axis Europe Employee Review

Terrible company poor staff
Mulit (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe9 July 2018
Backstabbing poor management expected you to work for nothing no show boss sent the boys to tgi Fridays for a Christmas do stood us all up and no explanation would rather claim benifits and live on a park bench then face her or the company again
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Staff poor wages social housing

Other Axis Europe Employee Reviews

Racist place to work all white people
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Oldbury, West Midlands22 August 2019
Typical day very boring
You learn to swear ALOT
Manager swans in and leaves whenever
No culture here
Hard to be at work
Going home is best part
Pros
Going home or AL
Cons
No people of colour working here and they think this is ok
Life is hard. Axis are fair.
Multiple Roles (Current Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London18 June 2019
I have worked for Axis for over 7 years and recognise that like any organisation it has it's own issues and idiosyncrasies. It does some things badly and others really well. What it does badly it tried to correct and make sure it doesn't happen again. This is sometimes less successful than we would like. However, to suggest that it is a bad employer is simply not true. If you do a good job and work hard there is real progression and proper training available. I have progressed successfully and there are many others who have done the same. We have come from the bottom and done well. That said, if you think you deserve progression because you have a degree of some kind (so do I) and once had a hard day in the office but got through it, you won't go any where in Axis. Work is hard. I learnt this the hard way. I didn't always try my hardest and got no where fast. When I actually put in the consistent graft required to be a good employee, I was recognised for it and promoted.

Bottom line, Axis are a good employer if you are a good employee. For those who want to be paid to do next to nothing, prepare to be disappointed. Please don't leave a bad review complaining about it though.
Pros
Some flexible working, great colleagues, job security for those who deserve it
Cons
Some contracts better than others

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Europe. Our community is ready to answer.

Axis Europe Reviews by Location