Axis Europe
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Axis Europe Employee Reviews

United Kingdom61 reviews
I found the company easy to work alongside others in different roles. There was a relaxed and rewarding atmosphere amongst the workforce, however they relocated the head office from Vauxhall to Stratford.
Avoid at all
Costs. They claim to value staff but they honestly don’t. Shambles. Site team are good and a few decent contractors however I would not recommend
Pros
Good team
Cons
1. They lied about my terms of employment to the point of taking a pay cut for training they would provide.
2. The training never happened and was now all of a sudden dependent on a director who I have seen 2 times in my employment and never had a conversation with or anything of the sort?

3. So called “axis values” are not followed by their own management
Cons
worst company i have ever worked for, there is no equality at this company, forever taking , never giving. they promise everything and do nothing. whole company are a pack of liars, great bunch of lads but management is load of bollocks
Pros
Cons
too many to list
The admin people I worked with were fantastic. Site teams friendly. However, Senior Managers only interested in themselves. Pile the work on you then add some more. They swear and rip you to pieces in public when clients find out about their lies. At times very low levels of site welfare and Health and Safety - Managers informed but so so busy they do not read emails for days. They then take weeks to sort out. I have invested a lot of my time to be the best I can for the sake of the residents I work with, and that is whats kept me going.
Very quick to furlough staff, although they did make salary up to 100% until government rules changed. Some staff were not rotated on furlough. Managers did not even carry out check ins on staff at home (out of site out of mind).

Yes i am upset with the way they announced we were at risk of redundancy but it is obvious already that they have already decided who is getting dismissed and kept on furlough until the end.
I worked there for a year and a half. I was approached by a manager for a promotion from the call centre to which I’d like to make clear I was promised progression from day one that it’s a career not just a job. To be told the job wasn’t created. I then approached another team who said they would love to have me for the area manager to say there’s a block on any one progressing from the call centre.
Very unorganised company. Main issue is management. They are not helpful at all. Make your day to day work more stressful. Load you up with too much work.
Great company to work for i would work for them again my managers tony and glenn helped me in every way i needed all staff i had dealings with i found to be helpful
Very very poorly run company , bad management very poor supervisor’s that no nothing about the trade and try to make a name for themselves...
they split up the contracts that was working just fine and now we get sent all over the place .. way underpaid £90 for a days work when your expected to carry out up to ten jobs a day ..

They don’t respect the workers and forget we have families to look after too
Friendly team, professional management team, good benefits, fair pay. Office location has good transport links. Fast paced environment. Home working available. Good IT systems.
I had a lot to learn from the Site manager as he was an experienced, get the job done individual. Nevertheless we had many struggles with the office team as they were very slow to react on key demands.
Only employed on a fixed term contract. Working in Hampshire, main HO in London. Not had much interaction with the company as a main.
Unable to give a full review. Have not experienced any problems with them. Only been to HO for Induction day.
Team leaders are very power driven they need training on people skills no support from them and alot of bullying in the office.
When you do make a complaint to a manager they never listen has everyone in management are friends and your the one who ends up getting dismissed for making a complaint.
If you work hard you will be respected . Everything is done with computer or smart phones , Everything must be done by email even if you have to qask about wages etc
It was alot of fun on work experience because I met new people aswell as new skills in the industrial services , every mentor i was pared up with was very friendly
Run while you still can
Poorly run in management departments

Underpaid and they rip you off with call outs and dont pay call out most of the time

Full of promises and never come through

Work long hours and have no personal life

The company is badly run and put big stains on the good working trades people
Pros
Cons
Long hours no
Working here is the most depressing thing ever.
Supervisors who don’t know what they are doing, they don’t help you properly because they can’t even get help themselves.

The pay is so rubbish, good luck surviving for even half a month with the salary they provide.

They don’t care about your needs.
Axis was an okay place to work for. Not much room to progress however and though there's lots of training you never get to use it. I did enjoy the team I worked with though - very lovely people
Typical day very boring
You learn to swear ALOT

Manager swans in and leaves whenever

No culture here

Hard to be at work

Going home is best part
Pros
Going home or AL
Cons
No people of colour working here and they think this is ok
I have worked for Axis for over 7 years and recognise that like any organisation it has it's own issues and idiosyncrasies. It does some things badly and others really well. What it does badly it tried to correct and make sure it doesn't happen again. This is sometimes less successful than we would like. However, to suggest that it is a bad employer is simply not true. If you do a good job and work hard there is real progression and proper training available. I have progressed successfully and there are many others who have done the same. We have come from the bottom and done well. That said, if you think you deserve progression because you have a degree of some kind (so do I) and once had a hard day in the office but got through it, you won't go any where in Axis. Work is hard. I learnt this the hard way. I didn't always try my hardest and got no where fast. When I actually put in the consistent graft required to be a good employee, I was recognised for it and promoted.

Bottom line, Axis are a good employer if you are a good employee. For those who want to be paid to do next to nothing, prepare to be disappointed. Please don't leave a bad review complaining about it though.
Pros
Some flexible working, great colleagues, job security for those who deserve it
Cons
Some contracts better than others
This company is very very terrible and disgusting, some of the staff are really nice, the big bosses are cowards they get the stupid managers to do their dirty jobs, if they want to get rid of you they will blame it on redundancy. Human resources don't know what they are doing at all, all of them are licking ars one of them can't speak English properly and half of the time you don't understand what they're saying. So there is no such thing as HR in that company anything happen to you your on your own because they don't have no unison. Very ungrateful people unprofessional people working in HR it's ridiculous, people come and go like rats. When they train you it's different from what the rude training team are teaching and when you reach your passing destination that is totally different. I have seen a lot please run if you can they can ruin your lives and you can be out of a job because of stupid redundancy getting rid of everybody. And they don't give you enough time for you to prepare for another job.
I have never seen a discusting company like this in my life before, it needs shunting down.