Avon Employee Reviews

Found 638 reviews matching the search See all 6,142 reviews
Rewarded well
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheffield3 December 2019
Bonus schemes are achievable, work life balance non existent with young families.
Company car, laptop and mobile phone provided to all ASM
1 week training course is mandatory when starting out in the role and your are expected to stay in Northampton for duration, even do pay for your accommodation and meals for the duration of the course though.
A experience i had ro sample
Returns Operative (Former Employee) –  Corby20 November 2019
Close to home and good canteen facility
Fairly relaxed atmosphere and charge hands and supervisors easy to approach about eveverything!
Would of been nice to have a second paid break instead of just one.
Subsidiaries shop a good experience and good choice at a low price.
Really good
Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol19 November 2019
I like working with Avon it was a good and you could work at your own pace and they was lovely and polite. Also it’s like commission based so has many customers you have.
Could adapt what you earn more orders make more money.
Rep (Former Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands15 November 2019
You have chance to become top agents they set you goals to achieve and reward you with special events .I enjoyed my time with Avon it kept me fit delivering orders and you make new friends you get regular orders that make your earning grow.you also get special offers o ly for reps.
P2P manager
EMEA Ariba P2P Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire13 November 2019
Excellent company to work for with great senior management team. Focussed heavily on personal development and allowed individuals the opportunity to trial and error without repercussion. Would highly recommend as an employer.
Hectic
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire7 November 2019
Fast paced. Job variety. Reasonable pay which is paid weekly. Canteen facilities. Good holidays. Management ok. Advancement possible. Free parking. Various shifts possible.
Pros
paid weekly
Something fun to do in your spare time
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Dukinfield, Greater Manchester5 November 2019
Going door to door posting brochures. Taking any orders. Submitting orders to avon. Taking delivery of goods. Delivering to customer. Can be a pain getting the brochures back at times which is annoying especially when you have to pay for them yourself. Commission based. This is a job that I really enjoyed doing. Always loved looking through a good old avon book !!
fun workplace
Avon Representative (Current Employee) –  Corby3 November 2019
i was working from home
i learnt how to talk to customers
the management was ok
i was getting payed the right amount for the work i was doing
it was easy to pick up
Avon rep
Avon Representative (Current Employee) –  Luton31 October 2019
I like avon as you can work at your own pace and you meet new and interesting people, its a real good way to make new friends too, as you get more customers
A lot of work involved
Avon Representative (Former Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames29 October 2019
The pay really isn’t that great especially when you have months with less orders unfortunately bills still have to be paid. Some face to face clients can also be very rude if products aren’t available or aren’t in stock I didn’t feel as though Avon cared how we was spoken to by customers.
fun workplace
Avon Rep (Former Employee) –  Conwy17 October 2019
a typical day would involve alot of running around. i have learnt how to handle money and how to control money the most enjoyable thing about it was meeting new customers
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
running around
Balance your work life and earn money
Avon Representative (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff7 October 2019
Good job if you can find the correct customers.
Earn a lot of commission depending on your sales.
Have a good social life balance with your work life.
Happy customers
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Home Based5 October 2019
Happy customers happy rep, it fits into your lifestyle and very enjoyable, can have its ups and downs but so does most things in life. I find returns are a bit hit or miss.
Very relaxing
None yet (Former Employee) –  Home Based4 October 2019
At Avon. I was working from home as a representative nu t no I don’t work anymore at Avon and at Avon it was very good because as a representative working at home and earn it was good.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
When you want
Unreliable deliveries
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire16 September 2019
Enjoyed being able to work at my own pace and achieve minimum sales to reach commission levels, made friends with customers and dealt with their queries/returns, with amicable results. Regular customers ordered often, and word of mouth spread leading me to gain new customers and increase sales, only downside was incomplete deliveries. No ongoing contact from Area Manager either.
Field Support Mentor (Current Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire26 August 2019
Great place to work with great benefits.Worked here for 15 years in various departments. I have done debt collection, customer service, sales, and at the moment I’m supporting around 700 representatives offering support with their business.
Great environment if you are prepared to work hard.
National Trainer (Former Employee) –  Variable21 August 2019
Great camaraderie amongst the teams with fantastic incentives for the sales teams. Management variable with differing styles and direction, so not always moving in alignment.
Pros
Fabulous products and emplyee incentives.
Cons
Work life balance pretty much non-existent.
Meet lots of people
Avon Representative (Current Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester6 August 2019
I enjoyed making new friends and customers. It was more of community service for me as I do not make money enough to take care of my family. I learned how to have good customer relationship, how to manage customers orders, how to make customers happy even when their products are not available etc. The hardest part is going round people's houses to know if they have any order. I enjoy doing this but sometimes they may not be home so I resorted to giving them a call but they may not pick their calls or reply text messages. The most enjoyable part is when their goods arrive and I am able to deliver to the customer and see the smiles on their faces as they receive and pay for their goods with joy.
long time avon doing door to door avon
Avon Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hayes, Greater London6 August 2019
with the new changes since dec you can now go any were i am now having other reps posting 500 books or more each month in roads near me upsetting older customer who have been with some reps for many years so this is making a smaller person who might want to give avon ago impossible as as the whole arear is being blanket with books with reps who came in cars from more than 5 miles
Sociable job
Representative (Former Employee) –  Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire29 July 2019
Being an AVON Representative was a very sociable and flexible job, however, did not provide the financial stability. The job itself is very suitable for an individual in full time education.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Work on Commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K