Avado

Avado Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
If you are looking to work in a organisation that will reward you for your hard work you should apply for AVADO!
Great people, great team and excellent rewards!
Wonderful business to work for with lots of opportunities.
I went there as a Learning Technologist but was really a content developer on a tragic salary.
I worked at Avado for five months and found it very difficult to get on with the management style and the lack of clear directions. I was disappointed by the level of competition within the small department that I worked in and the lack of career progression. The salary was dismal and the benefits is the worst I have ever experienced. The office locations are not ideal either ... not a great place to work.
Pros
Free breakfast bar
Cons
Career progression and management
You get to work with a well structured and organised team, dedicated to achieving goals, with every team member knowing what is required of them. Sadly, salary is pathetic compared to everywhere else (expect to be eagling around £9k less) and there is no career development opportunities within the role. You can however learn about other things such as accountancy.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Salary is far less than everywhere else; little to no career progression
Pay looks good until you start with company, then they take money out of your wages incase you damage their vehicle.
Not enough training.

Vehicle upkeep is not very good.
Ok company. Retention of staff poor. Salary quoted wildly higher than achievable actual renumeration. Monotonous work.
Big culture difference between teams.
Pros
Good coffee