Autorestore Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productivity
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  ENG22 February 2015
A typical day at Autorestore, i would be consistantly taking inbound and outbound calls booking customers in for their vehicle to be repaired.
By doing this, i must make sure i am vigilant so that every detail of the accident and damage to their vehicle is noted down correctly to avoid any issues that could arise.
We use 2 or more different systems so we always have to be multi tasking and working to a high standard.
The most difficult part of this job i find is the work load. This is not because i cannot work under pressure but because we are given different tasks daily and have to make sure we are hitting our deadline every single day.
I enjoy speaking to customers and building a rapport so that the customer has been happy with my service.
Pros
Half day in the week due to working one saturday a month
Cons
Salary
Demanding
Assistant Manger (Current Employee) –  Macclesfield11 June 2014
I work at Macclesfield, it has a great facility and equipment. The lads are a great bunch. The demands from higher management are sometimes unrealistic.

I was set on with the promise of cementing relationships with local dealerships, but they lost all their Manufacture approvals.

It is not and lidea journey from the East of Chesterfield to Macclesfield every day, especially in the winter.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Arduous commute
good job but lots of travelling
mobile senior repair technician (Current Employee) –  Northampton, ENG27 September 2013
I enjoy working on a mobile basis and i enjoy giving a quality service and repair . The travelling is my only concern
Pros
working on your own initiative
Cons
travelling

Want to know more about Autorestore?

Ask a question