ATS Euromaster Employee Reviews

Shif work ethics
Customer Response Team Advisor (Former Employee) –  Aston, West Midlands27 August 2019
Horrible ompany. Show staff.no respect treated like dirt watched all the time wages rap for shifts worked manager's all bullies proving they are all insecure in themselves basically hesd office people are up their own backsides why because they would not be tolerated to work any where else. Directors on other hand O. K I
It isn’t worth the trouble
Trainee Technician (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 August 2019
I’ve been with the company 4 years almost in that time I’ve not progressed what so ever despite being made to run centres , do brakes , suspension etc company is a joke and will hold you back and expect results for peanuts
Pros
On job experience
Cons
Pay, progression, higher management, work life balance
A Solid and trusted motor trade business
National Fleets Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Harrow and Aston6 August 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed my time at ATS Euromaster. Blue chip owners always looking to grow the business while retaining the honest advise they give to fleet managers and retail customers. Reacting to changing vehicle specifications and big investment in training and safety. I still use ATS Euromaster for my personal vehicles, what more can I say.
Excellent guaranteed
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Wrexham5 August 2019
With my 34 years of experience for my present employer I have attended many courses both internal and external to help me develop into who I am today.
Awful place to work
Mobile Tyre Fitter (Current Employee) –  Huntingdon26 July 2019
Don’t care about your family life and they treat you like rubbish. The management thinks they are all better then you and speak to you like rubbish all the time. Never get a lunch break and you can’t put in over time for working your lunch. Money is awful and they under pay you most of the time. Worst decision of my life going there
Awful comany to work for
Mobile fitter (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire8 July 2019
Avoid working for this company at all costs I worked for them for 4 years management HR team are awful none of them seem to know what their doing no structure
Do something wrong they will be all over you you contact them for advise or support and they cant be bother to answer your email or take a call from you
They do not expect you to have a social life they think yr there 24/7 at their back & call
They expect you to work long hours sometimes with no break & I do mean 15/17 hours a day they put u on call so if you get home at 6.30 PM you can go back out at 7 pm for a call out you might get 2/ 3 more call outs so dont get back home till early hours of morning they will still expect you out driving again some times 5.30 am latest 8am on that same morning
This job made me so I'll and stressed going hours with no proper breaks and something to eat
If you want to work for a company that treats you like a robot then this may be the job for you otherwise avoid avoid there are far better places to work
Cons
Company ran by clueless idiots
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, Worcestershire2 July 2019
Worked for Ats for nearly 8 years,leaving was the best thing I ever did. The depot team were great but head office managers were clueless heartless idiots who know nothing about the trade. I'm surprised Michelin are still supporting such an unorganised money losing company.
Pros
Ok pay. careers advancements
Cons
Plenty
Well rounded group, fun and determined
Tyre Fitter (Former Employee) –  Denbighshire20 June 2019
most days consist of tire fitting and services but on occasion you had the weird requests like suspensions and exhaust replacement that made the job fun and interesting.
Cons
often cold in the workplace
Not bad work place
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Kent19 May 2019
I have worked for euromaster for 2 years almost. Money is always paid in time and always correct, room for progression in the company :) strong relationship with staff.

Bad points- management don't really care if your sick or have no staff. Will litrally run a centre on 1 if they have too just to make money. Out dated technology.
Pros
Always paid on time, don't work sundays
Cons
Work bank Holidays, management
Not a bad place to work
Customer Response Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands15 May 2019
This wasn't a bad place to work it was very fast paced which I didn't mind over all not bad, There were at times moments with customers that would shout and be aggressive if the Tyre product was not available and if we couldn't locate them for example a lot of tourist getting stuck Scotland highland. Apart from this I felt that everyone got along well.
Pros
Good Mangment
Cons
Long hours in a bad location.
Ats euromaster
Tyre fitter/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Cornwall21 April 2019
Generally a good company to work for.
I started working there as a tyre fitter and worked my way up to manager. But after working there for 25 years,I fancied a change. Hence why I took my hgv.
Poisonous place to work
Customer Services (Former Employee) –  Aston, West Midlands21 April 2019
I worked at ATS for some time. Most people were lovely. Management are snakes. They collude and target people to champion or attack regardless of performance. HR issues are discussed and laughed about and the only people who love their job are in the thick of the core issues within the company.
Pros
Not bad pay, hours are flexible-ish, conscious of religious requirements and if you get there early enough (HQ), u can park easily
Cons
Management, morale, politics, only being able to progress if you kiss backside and the place is run by hypocrites
Challenging Work Environment
Assistant Centre Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  London11 April 2019
ATS focuses too much on targets and company achievements which forces the workforce to operation at an unrealistic speed. In consequence, employees leave the company after a few months, and human error is common which reduces hard earned profits.

Working at ATS taught me how to achieve tasks that were extremely challenging, and to not take personal offence when customers were upset with the turnaround.
Dont do it.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire15 March 2019
Worked at ATS for 4 mouth. Seen a change in management. Didn't get brakes some times worked a full shift with no food/water.
This job made me Ill..
Pros
Good banter
Cons
ats dont care about staff no brakes change in management
Overworked No Lunch
Technician (Current Employee) –  Midland13 March 2019
5 years in . Given so much. But as a tech. That doesnt matter. Targets unreal. And the snakes are loose. Watching your back is important no one got your 6. Do the job right no praise. Do it wrong and my god talk about witch hunt. Bonus isnt bad .
Pros
Cons
Too many
Fantastic company to work for
Mobile vehicle technician (Current Employee) –  Middlesbrough1 February 2019
Really good company to work for very flexible management if you need to go somewhere.

Good hours good benefits and a great bunch of lads to work with,
Pros
Very flexible management
Cons
Can’t get very busy
Worst years of my life
Technician (Former Employee) –  Lancashire25 January 2019
Worked for ATS for over 10 years straight out of school, it’s the only job I ever knew, luckily long servers seem to be getting forced out and thank god I was... the grass really is greener. If you would like to work for a company where anyone with a “manager” title can play with your life like a cruel god, then this definitely is the place for you! You are literally scum of the earth, I have worked with some brilliant lads, but get moved to a centre you don’t want to work at and that is not even that local then watch your back there are snakes everywhere.
Mentally ruins you this company, I don’t think I will ever forget what I went through, luckily I have a fantastic family and brilliant new career.
Pros
Floor Lads
Cons
Box isn’t big enough
Awful
Hub administrator (Former Employee) –  Leeds21 January 2019
This was a horrendous place to work. I was bullied out of my job. The manager was terrible to work for him and his wife who was also a hub administrator would often turn up at 11am without cause. I couldn't say anything as it was his wife and I know other members of staff felt the same but couldn't say a thing or risk losing there jobs. It was a terrible place to work. It a a shame as some of the lads downstairs on the shop floor were really good lads and deserve a better treatment. Terrible work environment with a terrible manager who constantly flagged off all other staff members for no good reason. This hub opened with no phone lines in place making it almost impossible to complete the job role. The wage was appalling for the job and there were no prospects at all. Don't waste your time
Pros
Lads on the floor
Cons
Everything else
One of the best places I have worked
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Aston, West Midlands10 January 2019
A great place to work. You are respected as an individual and as a adult. if you make a mistake you are given the opportunity to rectify it. Apart from a few busy bodies the place is decent to work and the wage is sufficient for the job. There are not many places that I can say that about. Training could be better also. But all in all in a few years when im 60 and go 5 years before the state pension I would come back. It is a good place to work when you very old or very young but in between if your sitting there in the contact centre you have to really think what have you done with you life. But all in all one of the best places iv worked and also i was told why not many people leave ATS Euromaster and in all fairness i can see why.
Pros
Parking, treating people as individuals, simple straight forward customer service
Cons
Weekend work, some management
Experienced teams and field operations.
Customer Response Team Advisor (Former Employee) –  Aston1 January 2019
When I worked there I did like the interaction between the customers and then with field employees like nationwide depots and technicians. My managers at time were supportive and hands on in assistance. Could go to any manager for assistance. Hardest part was in adapting to a fixed hours of 30 hours or over as saw the business let go of part time and weekend workers. Most enjoyable part was the people and unified depots nationwide. Always knew the depots would help if they could.
Pros
Work/life balance as worked 4 days.
Cons
No late or weekend bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATS Euromaster. Our community is ready to answer.