Atlas Cleaning Limited Employee Reviews

are competent not to see something to draw their attention
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Barnsley27 September 2019
all the contracts that I was part of as a cleaning worker in hygiene and health care to others atlascleaning this fellow boss managers always with attention and give due support to those who work for them I really enjoyed being a collaborator of this company very much
3hr week
Buildings site cleaner (Former Employee) –  Retford, Nottinghamshire26 September 2019
Good site but not nuff hours and 4 different mangers in 6 months enjoyed working at the building site fun lads there and good to get along with didn't see mangers if atlas
Enjoy work and have no life
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham25 September 2019
You are expected to work every hour of the day, weekends when you should be off, phone going with emails, text and calls. Never ending. You get thought of better if you're just a cleaner than a supervisor. Paid for 40 hours but work at least another 20 for nothing.
At atlas
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands24 September 2019
I enjoy my time working at atlas I don’t want to leave this job I want to continue and continue doing something else I live so close
so I’m never late
Rude abbiussive staff in office woman in admin very nasty about children
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ashford, Kent23 September 2019
Horrendous company rude slagged off my child terrible company steer clear of this fake company they take all your I'd terrible company threatening behavoiur
Good to work 4
Cleaning Supervisor (Current Employee) –  G4s mullusk12 September 2019
I have only signed a new contract with atlas I was with mite cleaning sevice atlas is good 2 work with that's why I put in 4 a supervisor job it gives u the experience.
Pure gym cleaner
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire3 September 2019
Love the gym and all the staff at the gym were great, atlas the cleaning company will change your hours and mess you around when they choose, they don’t supply cleaning equipment in time for you to clean properly, constantly letting you down and the wages for the work your expected to do are poor. Overall brilliant place to work at pure gym, rubbish cleaning company
Atlas
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire27 August 2019
Worked for them for over a year, as much as I love to be left alone to do my job it is very much ALONE. Any problems don't always get sorted, I have been ignored numerous times and also had quite afew problems with wages. I never got asked if I needed new stock either! There is just no communication whatsoever and don't even get me started on the workplace! Overall not great.
Unsupported staff
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Colne, Lancashire24 August 2019
I worked for altas/empires for three years at the same place. I was night time supervisor just got above minimum wage working 10-6. I only met management 10 times in three years and I didn’t even met my last 2 managers. We were working practically unsupported the only support we had came from the company that contacted us. When I tried to book time off I still had to work there was no one to cover the shift.
Pros
Left alone
Cons
Unsupported
Productiv workplace
Cleaning Operative (part time) (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh20 August 2019
Atlas FM are a good company to work for. I enjoyed my time working for them. The management were good and great people to work with. I have now moved to a supervisor role.
The job is good and is ongoing
Staff (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire16 August 2019
I have been there a quite a long time and what I have experience is lake of management. What needed to be than is to put things in order and make sure everyone is satisfied.
Poor management
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside11 August 2019
Any queries are dealt with to suit area managers convenience. Stock takes 3 weeks to arrive and often have to bring own items in.
Clocking in is a checking up on you system and wages are often wrong due to the bad system.
It always wants extra minutes from you on clocking out.
Wages minimum

A company which has bought up smaller companies and not got enough staff to cover.
Mobiles are terrible, they turn up, do the basics and leave. Work is often incomplete.

All in all, avoid like ebola!
Pros
Hard to find any other than its a job.
Cons
Too many to mention.
Okay
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne9 August 2019
Okay management good pay but promises that never happens.expect you to cover when you are told to with little notice other cleaners are not team players
Horrible company
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Clipstone29 July 2019
I worked for these in whole the job was not 2 bad its managers they rude and some times not interested very little hours never no chance of more hours and terrible for sending wage slips on line
Friendly company to work for.
Store Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Vision Express28 July 2019
Avery nice company to work for. The staff are polite and are very helpful when needing supplies. The company that i cleaned for were very nice and welcoming.
Pros
Friendly Atmosphere
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London8 July 2019
Lovely staff and always willing to help you overall nice
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
Travelling
Nope!
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, Leicestershire25 June 2019
No chance of career progression within the company, you get paid peanuts for work that is harder and more stressful than you think it will be, there is no acknowledgement from management for working hard, promised extra hours are given to other people, you're made to work with minimal training and are then disciplined for not doing things you were never told to do in the first place!

Even if you're just looking for extra cash on top of your other job, I'd still recommend going to another company that is actually going to treat you like a valuable employee.
Pros
Not having to deal with customers
Cons
Everything else.
Nice people,great job .
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Nottingham3 June 2019
Nice company to work for, just need more hours . been there a few months and feel respected for the job we do .if you are reliable and hard working then Atlas is were you need to be.
Former employee
General dogs body (Former Employee) –  West Midlands21 May 2019
Worked for them for a year .given holidays but not aloud to take them.arrange to meet and they can't turn up on time.worked very hard for this company and feel like my work is not appreciated.i would not recommend this company.
Pros
Cons
To many
Rubbish
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Peterborough City Centre, Cambridgeshire10 May 2019
The worse company I've working for !
Received my first payment 43 days after start without any call or text or even email to let us know what is going on...
Rude on the phone when we call payroll number....(loocks polish lady...)
I've worked for templewood cleani g before and they are really great and pay on time.
This guys are greedy.