Atkins
Atkins Employee Review

productive and funplace

27 February 2020
General document controller, managing the in and out flow of documents that come in for the project, downloading and uploading of document on the EDMS,create and distributing document to my project manager and clients.quality check documents against the transmittal making sure they pass document controll procedure before i accept and workflow documents to my project manager.
13 May 2016
Administrative duties for a team of 90 Engineers on a major Qatar Rail Project, dealing with all queries and managing the submission of design packages for MEP, Architectural and Structural design ensuring all information is accurate and correct for upload to Aconex (Document Management System) and distribution to third parties fro review.
15 September 2015
Same role
Start work a 7.15, sign on computer deal with any emails I have received, sign on to Asite and Cabinet, update tracker, produce any transmittals for issue's get paper work ready to send to Bangalore & Delhi offices in India, any records I have received from NRG are put onto to insurance files, once actioned put through work flow.
Pros
Variation in work
Cons
Chasing paperwork
24 June 2018
Atkins is a good company to work for when you have gained enough experiences in my opinion, they have some of the best projects in the world as they employ a vast array of experienced professionals, However i feel like anyone with under certain years of experience actually suffers to do any of the exciting work that the company possess
Pros
Great people that work for the company
Cons
Pay increases are small