ATD TRAVEL SERVICES Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
productive
arketing and Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  London19 February 2016
Very intense and stressful. The schedule is not a good job.
The team and very cool company offers training trips on Fridays rentals offer free drinks.
Pros
Fridays rentals offer free drinks
Cons
stressful
Busy but enjoyable workplace
Assisting customers (Current Employee) –  London13 October 2015
For the last 7 years I’ve been working as an operation executive in the travel agency the fast growing company with supportive management.
On the daily basis I’ve been dealing mainly with admin, dispatch and sales.
In the past seven years I’ve learned time management and I’m exceptionally good with working under pressure, dealing with costumers, keeping deadlines and managing the confidential administrative support for the company. I had a chance to attend trainings related to communication skills, staff management, and team working efficiency.
I have a great work experience in office environment, travel sector and service industries.

I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile like yours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATD TRAVEL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

ATD TRAVEL SERVICES Reviews by Location