Atalian Servest Employee Reviews

Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Scotland19 July 2019
Good company to work for which is well organised. Job involves carrying patrols, searching duties and dealing with all walks of life so every day is different within this high profile site. Great team spirit and get along with all my colleagues which helps to make the work day go quicker. The manager on site is easy to get on with and assists with any concerns along with the support from the regional manager. My pay has always hit my bank on time every month so problems there.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Long hours and pay is ok.
One of the better places I have worked.
Bench Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh17 July 2019
Working in a role that covers a mix of sites giving me a good variety. Although not on fixed hours I definitely get more than enough hours.

There is a lot of good helpful people but some of the supervisors need training on dealing with people however any problems I have had I just contact the area management team and they have been resolved.

The pay rate like most security companies is ok could be better.
Pros
Pay ok
Cons
Can be long hours
Absolute shocking company to work for
security operative (Current Employee) –  Scotland10 July 2019
This company is bad to work for, they discipline your staff for being off ill, cant take holidays when you apply, employ anyone, no standards whatsoever, putting substandard officers in high profile assignments i.e. Sheriff courts and the Supreme courts (POOR LANGUAGE AND PEOPLE SKILLS). no overtime rates for last minute cover ......no incentives, feel they have the wrong managers in the right places doing nothing. Its clear these managers have never been on the receiving end with dealing with the public, especially in the courts .May be they should experience first hand for themselves and notice the people that really matters in these units.
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
working with very few good guys to cover your back if there is any confrontation
Shambles
Ckeaner (Former Employee) –  Uk6 July 2019
I cannot think of a worse organisation no training no uniform no organisation appaling communication wages Always wrong un achievable targets DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND AVOID
Pros
Cons
Poor commubication poor pay unachivable targets
Better off on the dole
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Scotland5 July 2019
Cant write anything positive. Great example of how not to run a security company.
Pros
Home time
Cons
Servest in general
Warning stay well clear
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh5 July 2019
This is such a great company, excellent management structure. Good work/private life ratio.
If you believe that you are more gullible than anything.
Worst company I ever worked for. Local management cant organise anything then make threats if you cant cover overtime. Can't get holidays. They would discipline for attending your own funeral.
Pros
Some good officers on sites
Best team in the world
Control Room Operator (Current Employee) –  Bury Saint Edmunds, Suffolk2 July 2019
i trust my team with my life, i can even leave my ketchup in the room without it getting taken, we have an in house baker that cooks to request. my job is safe i feel part of a team and valued
Pros
manager buys pizza regularly we are rewarded often
Cons
they make have time off
worst management ever
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 June 2019
My experience over their work culture is one of the poorest ,no accountability and no encouragement those who work hard .
Instead the management gives better opportunity those they think they have lowest self esteem , they do not care how good you are .
The hardest part of the job is management , poorest ever !
most enjoyable part of working for them is be careless and say yes whatever management asks you , because they do not record any thing.
Pros
no contracts
Cons
poor employee treatment
former security officer
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cheshire12 June 2019
give these a very very wide swerve !!! unless you dont mind have you rota changed with no notice or have no life.
there company policy is a health work life balance yer right the only tiime this applies is when it suite once you try to get this you are punished by having agreed shifts taken from you and as for getting any kind of answers as to why good luck.
sent a number of emails over a two week period to both the so called area manager and above him and to this date still awaiting any kind of reply don't trust them or anything they promise or say !!!.
Pros
none at all
Cons
cons hhmm how long have you got
Can’t fault them as a company
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Worcester7 June 2019
Been working for this company for 3 months nearly, all straightforward work thanks to great training, always got cleaning materials when ordered and always get a reply if you need to speak to the boss, any problems and they are dealt with promptly. So far I can not complain. Great work hours too.
Pros
Excellent work hours
Cons
Minimum wage
Please don’t apply! WASTE OF TIME
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Aberystwyth, Ceredigion6 June 2019
It’s the worst cleaning company you can work for, minimum wages, reductions of hours and contact with the managers is a nightmare. This company is a joke!
Pros
Cons
Minimum salary, working environment is a nightmare
management horrible area managers
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Crewe, Cheshire5 June 2019
Don't work for this company it's a complete shambles get suspended for doing your job joke of company No life out of work either better work out there
Pros
Cons
management are a shambles
Poor
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk5 June 2019
Management are the worst i have come across in my 20 years in the industry, they don't care about the front line staff at all only they matter
if they can not provide cover you are in the wrong to refuse a shift if you are ill and its genuine your a liar
put this way if you called in dead they would ask if you ok for tomorrow
Pros
Cons
Servest
Nightmare avoid
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear5 June 2019
Seemed to not to bad when you first work for them but the cracks show very quickly.we worked for another company and these tipyed over which means they take over as you were all contracts as they are.they reduced our HOURS . There were problems with the buffer they sent a small one to begin with which was no good for the size of the shop so after weeks of it not working and having to get the supervisor to come to look at it he bring another from another store larger so we thought yep it will be okay but wasn't had loads of hastel from the supervisor blaming us and he wouldn't pay to get it fixed as it would take all of his monthly budget £70.00 .but eventually he had to get it fixed.the wages are minimal at best but you log on tracking on the phone we were short on our wages and when we confronted him he said if we log in at a minute past the hour we don't get paid till quarter past and we log out at a minute before our log out time we lose 15 minutes so in a day we lose 1/2 an hour and those has been going on since they took over in one month we were £76 short on our wages that's £152 in one store a month so keep an eye on you payslips people
Pros
Cons
They Rob you
Worst place i have worked
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Nottinghamshire27 May 2019
Started working cleaning for this company, first month the supervisor was off so rang to report floor machine broken for the area manager to repeatedly put the phone down on me so floor wasn't cleaned in ages . supervisor was off more than at work . then the wages was half what i had earned so once again i rang. Manager told me to break my hours down even though its phone log in so they should have known so didnt get paid all my money. No uniform , no cleaning products . stay away from this company at all costs they wont pay you.
Pros
Cons
No pay . no cleaning stuff, no uniform, rubish hours
Cleaner
Morrison's leigh
Trouble makers
Atmosphere stail
Pros
Cons
Feel down
Shocking company
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  RoystonExtra19 May 2019
Cowboys at its finest
Servest is not fit for purpose
Zoltane area manager is unbelievable ( this is a prime example of a cowboy )
Be warned
He who can’t talk English is area manager hehe cowboys servest
Pros
Nome
Cons
Over worked and under paid if at all
Area manager was a bully
Catering manager (Former Employee) –  Lancashire15 May 2019
Worked for them for four & a half years as a catering manager at a DSSMITH site, during this time it was hard work, little or no well done for our efforts from area manager, no increase in pay to reflect nmw increases, no increase in annual leave yearly, no benefits, nothing at all!!!! But yet he used to get a bonus if his patch exceed sales target, then rub it in our faces that he got a bonus!
Area manager was a bully,spoken down too often, no management or people skills, little/no support, he used to phone me up and complain & have a winge, say I needed to work more hours at the weekend, only contracted to work 40hrsMon to Fri but ended up working 55 hrs and not been paid the extra, he was too lazy to pop in and see my unit, our teams efforts, even the client was too faced.

If you want to work for a company with no career prospects or progression, no increase in wages, no benefits, be shouted at, be made too feel worthless and a fool, then this is the Company for you.

Atalian Servest was much better run as 7day catering, got far to big for there boots!!!!!
Pros
Free lunch & drinks
Cons
Long hours, poor pay, little no support
Great company
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Surrey Heath, Surrey14 May 2019
Really good company, well organised and excellent career development. Management is really good and very helpful, Pay is always correct and on time. Great training and uniform is comfortable, started as a cleaner and now I’ve got 2 sites under my belt. You can definitely go far if you put the work in.
Pros
Career development, uniform, flexibility, support
Cons
Non
Great company to work for
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Petersfield, Hampshire11 May 2019
Servest are a very great company to work for they are very good with what they pay u and they always pay u the right amount each month never had any problems with that they hsve always payed me the right anount every month and when u have got w problem with anything they happy will sort it out the best company i have worked for so glad i have found this company as i have worked for lot of terrible companys what anit been no good and servest are alot different then that so wish i found them before now ive been with them for 9 months no issues with them at all and i wont ever have a issue with them and i work 20 hours a week in 2 waitroses and my boss for that one is really brillant couldnt ask for a better boss in her and she is very understanding about anything what goes on she is great the best boss i have had she hasnt got no issue with what i do at the 2 waitroses and all the people at the waitroses are nice and i get on wuth them very well and hsve a laugh with them and they are happy with what iam doing too
Pros
Good money
Cons
Can be hard as cleaning is hard work as u are on your feet the whole time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atalian Servest. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9