ATA Recruitment Ltd

ATA Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews
Good agency
Good to deal with. Payment on time. Rail and construction bias. Definetly reccomend when freelancing with a Ltd company. All though south Eastern rail way I could not reccomend
Super relaxed - honestly worked maybe 3 hours of an 8 hour shift
Worked on a depot cleaning trains. Started nearly everyday with a 'hand bash' where you use a special chemical to wash the outside of a train. once that was done you would take a break until the first unit would come in for the day... Depending on your team leader for the day, the day can seriously be easily paced and barely do any work. You would have one job per day that would be either; hoovering, wiping tables, toilets or de-tanking.

Colleagues are pretty awful. Reminded regularly I was a temp and replaceable. Not spoken to in a kind manor and seen as an outsider and if I stood my ground I was reported... A lot of back stabbing and slander between team members and little side groups.

Drug use on the team and when mentioned to management, I found out the manager was only one site maybe once a week. Reported to ATA and nothing happened.
Pros
Easy work, great money the longer you are there
Cons
Horrible team members, next to no management, lots of health and safety regulations breached
Awful people, sacked with no reason. Illegal practices
Colleagues were rude insulting and personal.
Got called a fat "see you next Tuesday." Wouldd chat you up or treat you like scum. You don't get taken on to southern directly for 2 years so they lie to you there. Woke up one day with no job and no reason for no job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Most things
Brilliant Throughout
Couldn’t ask for a better environment to work in, supported throughout my time, and they invest in you as the person. Great culture to be a part of, and a great company who value there staff.
Pros
Great reputation
Cons
Long days
Train cleaner
I've been with ATA for 11months nothing but praise for them,only messed my pay up 1 time,it was quickly sorted out,I now have a full time job thanks to them, would highly recommend them, always been polite and friendly and helpful
Pros
Get you started in job
Cons
No cons, if you work hard and turn up for work, you get a permanent job at the end
One of the best recruitment companies
Having worked for several recruiters I can honestly say this is one of the best. The market is one of the most lucrative, and the training and support is fantastic. You have options to progress as a billing consultant or move into management and also relocate with the business. I haven't experienced this, but there are also opportunities to move within the Group which ha 3 other businesses.
Pros
Training, management, commission scheme
Cons
Hard work but you get out what you put in!
Supportive, Flexible, Dynamic
Supportive management team - home grown and a wealth of knowledge both in the business and within the market sectors we work in

Flexible - Great benefits structure which offers flexible working for a better work-life balance

Dynamic Team - strong work ethic throughout the business, a dynamic team across all offices with specialists in their chosen fields offering constant on the job training and development to their colleagues along the way

Progression routes are visible throughout the business and all employees are supported to achieve goals towards their next step.

Great place to work, have been here 4 years and cannot imagine working anywhere else.
A forward thinking company, focused on continous improvement and expansion
ATA are a well established company who can boast an almost completely "home grown" senior management team, something virtually unheard of in most recruitment businesses. There are progression opportunities for all staff and the business support services allow consultants time to be spent focused on growing their desks. ATA recruit both experienced and non-experienced recruiters and ensure that all staff receive a complete and comprehensive induction to the "ATA Way". With the recent appointment of a new Managing Director it is an excitisng time of progression for ATA.
Pros
Work life balance, flexible benefits
Great place, Great people
Management and training was second to none, very realistic about what you can achieve and the support in the role was great. Joined the company feeling inexperienced but received all the help I needed.

The people at the job really make it an amazing place to work - great atmosphere across all offices.

Would definitely recommend ATA
Brilliant place to work!
I work at ATA and have done for the past year. I have been surprised to read some of the more negative reviews! It is a fantastic working environment here, everyone is so supportive and the management team ensure you have all the training you need to really understand your sector. Everyone gets on really well and we all motivate one another. The company have also just introduced loads of new benefits, including flexible working hours, dress down days, the ability to add 5 holidays to your allowance and lots more individual and team incentives.
Pros
Training, commission scheme, salary, benefits, team
Very poor place to work
Your treated like dirt spoken to like a child they can’t ever get the pay right n it will never ever be a permanent job they tell you there is a chance but this agency don’t deal with permanent staff
Cons
Best company ive ever worked for
I worked for ATA for a few years but unfortunately had to leave for personal reasons.
The training was fantastic, second to non! The staff at my office and others were all really helpful when I was settling in and worked well together to help generate leads and candidates.

My office manager was a great teacher and was very understanding when things weren't going right on a desk.

100% recommend this company!
Pros
Great team culture
Cons
Non that i can think of
Treated unfairly
Not a nice company to work for, favouritism over worked and the pay is not the best! If your considering working here it's a mistake this company often advertises which should tell you a big staff turn over not many people stay there! Only the favourites of cause!
Pros
Cons
Long hours under paid management not helpful
Not great
I would not recommend this company, felt nothing but bullied and was very unsure where I stood with this company. Extremely pressurised environment with ALOT of micromanagement
Productive and Fun work place
ATA was a successful engineering Recruitment business I wo eked for dealing with account management, managing a team of resourcers and ensuring projects and live vacancies got delivered to.

ATA hold a extensive talent network ensuring talent is relevant to your business.

With the quality of candidates that we delivered, it enabled clients to confidently make effective hiring decisions.
Pros
fun, good team, professional, fair
Terrible
VERY unprofessional, I have never worked for a company like that. Treated very unfairly, no support from any of the staff.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Two faced people