ATA Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Best company ive ever worked for
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester2 July 2017
I worked for ATA for a few years but unfortunately had to leave for personal reasons.
The training was fantastic, second to non! The staff at my office and others were all really helpful when I was settling in and worked well together to help generate leads and candidates.

My office manager was a great teacher and was very understanding when things weren't going right on a desk.

100% recommend this company!
Pros
Great team culture
Cons
Non that i can think of
Treated unfairly
Sales (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire18 April 2017
Not a nice company to work for, favouritism over worked and the pay is not the best! If your considering working here it's a mistake this company often advertises which should tell you a big staff turn over not many people stay there! Only the favourites of cause!
Pros
Cons
Long hours under paid management not helpful
Not great
Sales (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire10 March 2017
I would not recommend this company, felt nothing but bullied and was very unsure where I stood with this company. Extremely pressurised environment with ALOT of micromanagement
Productive and Fun work place
Recruitment Consultant - Engineering (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire8 January 2017
ATA was a successful engineering Recruitment business I wo eked for dealing with account management, managing a team of resourcers and ensuring projects and live vacancies got delivered to.

ATA hold a extensive talent network ensuring talent is relevant to your business.

With the quality of candidates that we delivered, it enabled clients to confidently make effective hiring decisions.
Pros
fun, good team, professional, fair
Terrible
Recruitment Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Derby10 October 2014
VERY unprofessional, I have never worked for a company like that. Treated very unfairly, no support from any of the staff.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Two faced people

Want to know more about ATA Recruitment Ltd?

Ask a question