ATA Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

Supportive, Flexible, Dynamic
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire8 August 2018
Supportive management team - home grown and a wealth of knowledge both in the business and within the market sectors we work in

Flexible - Great benefits structure which offers flexible working for a better work-life balance

Dynamic Team - strong work ethic throughout the business, a dynamic team across all offices with specialists in their chosen fields offering constant on the job training and development to their colleagues along the way

Progression routes are visible throughout the business and all employees are supported to achieve goals towards their next step.

Great place to work, have been here 4 years and cannot imagine working anywhere else.
A forward thinking company, focused on continous improvement and expansion
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire8 August 2018
ATA are a well established company who can boast an almost completely "home grown" senior management team, something virtually unheard of in most recruitment businesses. There are progression opportunities for all staff and the business support services allow consultants time to be spent focused on growing their desks. ATA recruit both experienced and non-experienced recruiters and ensure that all staff receive a complete and comprehensive induction to the "ATA Way". With the recent appointment of a new Managing Director it is an excitisng time of progression for ATA.
Pros
Work life balance, flexible benefits
Great place, Great people
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire8 August 2018
Management and training was second to none, very realistic about what you can achieve and the support in the role was great. Joined the company feeling inexperienced but received all the help I needed.

The people at the job really make it an amazing place to work - great atmosphere across all offices.

Would definitely recommend ATA
Brilliant place to work!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire8 August 2018
I work at ATA and have done for the past year. I have been surprised to read some of the more negative reviews! It is a fantastic working environment here, everyone is so supportive and the management team ensure you have all the training you need to really understand your sector. Everyone gets on really well and we all motivate one another. The company have also just introduced loads of new benefits, including flexible working hours, dress down days, the ability to add 5 holidays to your allowance and lots more individual and team incentives.
Pros
Training, commission scheme, salary, benefits, team
Very poor place to work
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Coleford, Gloucestershire5 May 2018
Your treated like dirt spoken to like a child they can’t ever get the pay right n it will never ever be a permanent job they tell you there is a chance but this agency don’t deal with permanent staff
Cons
Best company ive ever worked for
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester2 July 2017
I worked for ATA for a few years but unfortunately had to leave for personal reasons.
The training was fantastic, second to non! The staff at my office and others were all really helpful when I was settling in and worked well together to help generate leads and candidates.

My office manager was a great teacher and was very understanding when things weren't going right on a desk.

100% recommend this company!
Pros
Great team culture
Cons
Non that i can think of
Treated unfairly
Sales (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire18 April 2017
Not a nice company to work for, favouritism over worked and the pay is not the best! If your considering working here it's a mistake this company often advertises which should tell you a big staff turn over not many people stay there! Only the favourites of cause!
Pros
Cons
Long hours under paid management not helpful
Not great
Sales (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire10 March 2017
I would not recommend this company, felt nothing but bullied and was very unsure where I stood with this company. Extremely pressurised environment with ALOT of micromanagement
Productive and Fun work place
Recruitment Consultant - Engineering (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire8 January 2017
ATA was a successful engineering Recruitment business I wo eked for dealing with account management, managing a team of resourcers and ensuring projects and live vacancies got delivered to.

ATA hold a extensive talent network ensuring talent is relevant to your business.

With the quality of candidates that we delivered, it enabled clients to confidently make effective hiring decisions.
Pros
fun, good team, professional, fair
Terrible
Recruitment Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Derby10 October 2014
VERY unprofessional, I have never worked for a company like that. Treated very unfairly, no support from any of the staff.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Two faced people