Aston Manor Academy

Aston Manor Academy Employee Reviews for Apprentice

Found 1 review matching the search
My roles and responsibilities at Aston Manor Academy are to answer incoming calls, to deal with pupil, staff and visitor queries, use the CMIS system (e-portal database) – locating and printing off timetables for students and occasionally staff, informing students of their examination candidate number and printing off reports and records. On a daily basis, I photocopy documents and also keep the filing cabinet documents and files up to date. I answer external and internal calls and make necessary out-going phone calls. I have responsibility for in-coming and out-going post, putting letters into the correct pigeon-holes for staff. I sell water-bottles, ties, USB and planners to students. I ensure that a good supply of water-bottles and paper are in the office. Also, I do typing for staff members, which includes working with different Microsoft Office programs; e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. These programs help me to do many things; for example, type up letters on Word and use PowerPoint for slide-shows. Overall, I provide reception services in a professional manner, to the best of my ability. With the right attitude towards my responsibilities I am positive that my knowledge within this field will broaden.
Pros
Term-time holdiays
Cons
Not a permanent position / term-time only (less pay)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aston Manor Academy?