Aston Carter Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Bracknell24 February 2016
One of the best companies to work for

Great environment

Strong management team

Young and interesting place to work

Core values
Productive and fun workplace
Supervisor,Financial Accountant,Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG31 March 2015
When someone asks why were you at Aston Carter the 1st word I would say is for the People, I met great people there who gave me a chance to show what I was capable of.
Work was really interesting and got a lot of opportunities to progress in my career
Client management/billing
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ENG9 August 2014
A typical day at work starts out with a lot of reporting and planning the day ahead which I usually finish in the morning. After that I am taking care of various queries and sending away our clients invoices in an accurate manner.

The different queries I would be taking care of is helping other departments, Clients adding and onboarding clients in to our system. Making sure that billing data is correct.
Pros
Gym membership
Cons
x
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG11 March 2014
I work on the Business Consulting team at Aston Carter, where I am responsible for identifying and delivering suitable candidates via various headhunting techniques to a broad range of strategy houses, management consultancies and advisory firms.
Recruitment consultant
IT Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London25 October 2013
business development
sales
Recruitment
telecom/network
Excellent and safe work environment
Data Entry & Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  London Bond street4 September 2012
A typical day at work for me is,I would have to sort out the post and documents that is given to me in the morning. Post out letters, email clients, order stationary. Answering the phone lines, photo copying and filling etc. I also like learning, one thing I learnt in the admin sector is if you work hard you succeed in completing your work task. You learned new skills everyday which makes you a better person at doing your job. I'm very good when it comes to management I'm able to work individually doing so I manage my time very well and my work load. I'm very consist when come to being punctual too. I'm excellent team player, I get long well with all my collogues. I also like to interact with other to get the job done or meet work targets. The hardest part of any job is not being able to do you work properly, this has not been a problem for me as I always do my job well. The most enjoyable part of a job being able to finish your work load and doing so with excellent results.
Pros
getting bonus
Cons
not being to have enough annual leave