Assa Abloy

Assa Abloy Employee Reviews

Very productive
There are some good people at assa abloy but alot of them have turned into robots due to work pressure...the hours are the basic 8-5 Monday-Thursday and 8-1 friday there is overtime most saturdays
Pros
Some good people work there
Cons
Minimum wage for a lot of people
Extremely stressfull
Far too many outdated systems needed to be used making it difficult to successfully manage job flow. A lack of sufficient on site assessors to ensure the correct plant equipment was arranged for installations.
Excellent working Environment
Excellent Team spirit, working together to initiate and implement new products and strategies. Assa Abloy is a strong leader in the field of Accewss Control Systems
Too much power in the hands of the few
a few mislead the masses. favorites are clear and move unhindered despite poor performance. Bad results require scapegoats and blonde German Directors here ensure others are thrown on their sword.
Pros
nice people, travel
Cons
politics and useless directors
Great production great team work
Typical day was mainly receiving orders passing them on to the manager of the production write reports for any damages and sending them on to the customer . I have spent two years there and have learned everything from beginning . I am not very confident with dealing with people and can do mostly anything on a computer.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Easy going, and supportive employer.
Recommend this employer, enjoyed my time with them, only left due to moving from the area. Busy environment but not pressured to work beyond a reasonable pace.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, free tea/coffee
Cons
none in my experience
Good working environment for development
I enjoyed some very good role development within this organisation, the company helped me advance my career development through backing me in attaining professional qualifications. The work place culture was friendly. I had the opportunity to travel with work, which is a real plus for any job and whereas breaking into new markets can be extremely difficult the backing of my Managing Director made this easier to achieve, knowing that resources required were made available.
Pros
Good working conditions, opportunity to develop
Cons
Approval processes long
see previous
See previous information regarding position at the company...
Global company with positive apprentice and graduate schemes. Good at bringing on new talent
Good
I had also completed a weeks’ worth of work experience at ASSA Abloy in order to gain work experience within a factory setting, I was expected to come up with a solution to reduce the risk of RSI within the assembly area, therefore I decided to get a hands on experience within the lock assembly area; which had given me an insight on the problems within the assembly area, I also communicated with some of the workers, this had overall helped improve my ability to work independently as well as improve my communication skills.
My advice to you...do not join...
Plenty of redundancies and re-routing of hard working long term staff, including the most unprofessional managers in the door industry.
Assa Abloy Group are exceptional, However Assa Abloy Entrance Systems I strongly recommend that you don’t waste your time in applying!!!
Pros
Not much..
Cons
Plenty, too many to list..
good workplace
good workplace, good people, worked there for a good amount of time unfortunately was not given a contract, but overall a good workplace but would be better to obtain a higher wage for the skill involved into the job.
Exciting large organisation
Exciting organisation to be part of with many opportunities for advancement.
Backed by ASSA ABLOY there are many well known leading brands within the organisation such as Yale, UNION and Mul T Lock.
Pros
Great career progression
productive
I would answer calls and find the information for customers. Input orders orders and monitor the progress of the orders. Work within team.
Answering emails and sourcing out information for the customer for the right product.
Apprentices very welcome
Worked as an apprentice for over 4 years in there care. Plenty of opportunity and support and a friendly if not hard working atmosphere. Was let go due to redundancy.
great workplace
i worked there for four month and in that time i learnt a great deal of skill for the employers there. the work was interesting and i learnt something new every day and the job roles were varied
Good Workplace with stabilty
ASSA ABLOY is a good place to work with job security, not enough opportunities to better yourself within a role. Good hours not very flexible.
Good Atmosphere.
Get to work and talk to my co-workers a little, then when the job starts i work on a machine until lunch, after lunch im back to the machine until i leave, but i enjoy this. Its very hard and it tiring but i have learnt alot while in this job and meet a lot of nice people. The management are great and uderstanding.
team work, great work place
working at assa abloy was great the workforce was strong and i learned a lot about distribution.everyone worked as a team and helped each other out .
I learnt how to manage stock , goods coming in and replenishing.the hardest part of the job was when i had to help someone else on there section while i had to do my days work aswel.

the most enjoyable part of the day was completing my days duties and goals and having a luagh with co-workers at the same time it was great fun and i loved the job.
Cons
alternative shifts