Aspire Training Team

Aspire Training Team Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
A pro-active company that not only considers the needs and abilities of the learners but also that of all team members within the company.

The Aspire brand is forward thinking and effective and ensures that support is offered consistently in order for positive outcomes to be achieved.

The most enjoyable aspects for me are the diversity of the role, the development and support that is offered as well as identifying that I am valued and that I feel that I can make a difference
I started working for Tops 20 years ago and due to career progression opportunities and an ever growing company I have never needed to leave!
I love the passion throughout the chain and being able to pass this on to the apprentices I now help to train; having started as an apprentice myself really helps.
Working for Aspire Training Team is a really enjoyable experience, coming to work is a pleasure and you certainly don't get that Monday morning feeling.
I have learnt a great deal since working for Aspire Training Team and have been able to progress in my role and gain a promotion within a short period of time.

The most enjoyable part of my role is that I get to meet with a lot of new people on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexable, Good career potential
I have worked for Aspire for about 14 months now and no two days are the same, which makes the job interesting and enjoyable. Everyone within the Aspire team is so supportive and helpful. You work hard because you want the best for your candidates and you want them to achieve their qualifications. The company actively supports their employees to train and gain further qualification. The most enjoyable part of my job are my colleagues and my candidates.
Aspire Training Team is a supportive company with many opportunities to progress and gain more experience and qualifications.
There are a variety of sectors to specialise in.
I have worked for Aspire since May 2018 and found the whole team, including management, to be supportive, friendly and approachable. My role is to support my learners throughout their qualification (level 1 - 5) to a successful outcome in a timely manner. My day could be spent either out assessing in a variety of early years settings or working within the office. I am expected to form productive relationships with students and their managers, to work as a team, in order to support each learner and to meet their individual learning needs. The role can include answering students queries in the evening or over the weekend, however, this is my choice to do this in order for me to support my students effectively.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspire Training Team. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8