Ashford and St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Ashford and St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Ashford and St Peter's NHS Foundation Trust is a good place to work. I have learned more about management. I have enjoyed being part of a team. The trust philosophy encourages teamwork and during the height of the pandemic everything moved very rapidly in order to make the hospital safe for patients and staff.
Pros
Good parking.
Cons
Too hot in the winter sometimes.
Staff are generally friendly and helpful. Management are very good at taking care of their staff. Lots of opportunities for training. Good work life balance although hours are long (dependant on position). Uniform and equipment supplied.
i learn how to value patient , ensure their privacy and dignity happily to help someone in need documentation for patient daily living activities choice.
I had different roles within the Trust which gives me different opinions as not all my experiences are the same. I loved working as a PA to an ADO when I worked within the short period I did. There were opportunities for me to broaden my knowledge and produce effectively. I enjoyed my time of working at Ashford & St Peter's hospital.
A good place to work. A friendly atmosphere and excellent training opportunities when I was there. Location very good Friendly staff multidisciplinary lab excellent for training
Pros
friendly, excellent training provided
Everyone was easy to get on with, very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed working as a maternity assistant, it is such a rewarding job, the hardest part was dealing with bereaved patients.