ASDA Employee Review

Colleagues
Senior people trading manager (Former Employee) –  Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk8 February 2018
Everyday different, could make plans but may need to change quickly
Grown within the business from colleague to Senior Management position
Culture is what I loved. Supporting and growing new talent
Hardest part leaving as job role changed
Looking after the colleagues and doing what I could within the business policy

Other ASDA Employee Reviews

Would not advise working here.
Cashier/Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sutton-In-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire26 May 2018
The majority of staff that work at ASDA are very kind and approachable. Unfortunately a typical day there was on occasions very unpleasant to say the least. I often had to go without breaks or water for way longer than the legal requirement. Management weren't bothered about this as they were the ones who were enforcing this. I did enjoy working there though. It wasn't my colleagues, nor management/supervisors, it was the customers. A customer who left my till with a smile on their face gave me the motivation to work harder and made working there feel rewarding.
Pros
Friendly staff, nice customers
Cons
Not enough hours given, poor management
Not the worst job out there
Personal Shopper (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom25 May 2018
Been 2 years I’ve been here and I’m working with foul mouthed colleagues who don’t know how to respect others around them or show their manners! Management is terrible and you can’t complain about anyone as there is a likely chance they are friends with the manger. There’s no equality in the workplace and no diversity in it’s staff. Also, staff don’t give care about other people’s culture.
Pros
10% discount card and the 20% discount event that comes on throughout the year
Cons
Bad management, favouritism in the workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASDA. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K