Ascential

Ascential Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Productive and fun working place.
Workplace culture is fabulous and a lot of great minds around. If you enjoy working in a fast paste environment, you will certainly enjoy working at Ascential. The company also encourages regular team outings which is a great way for team bonding.
Fun and understanding
It was very fun working at Ascential, yet we all got our work done and met deadlines. I was very happy working at Ascential and it was a a shame I had to leave due to illness.
Fun people but dull work, poor pay.
Minimal opportunities to progress. Quite a mean salary and management which aren't interested in who their consultants are, they are money orientated and want quantity over quality. The people are fun and the social side is good, but don't expect a career here if you are looking for one.
Pros
Free drinks once a month
Cons
Poor pay, very little progression opportunity
Current employee
Ascential is a great place to work and they really empower you to make decisions. The company is going through change which creates lots of opportunities and areas for you to add value. It is very fast paced and always evolving.

If you want to join a company that doesn't stand still then this is the company for you.
Pros
Good people