Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews

United Kingdom148 reviews
I loved working at Arvato. My journey here was unfortunately cut short as I had to relocate up North. I have made some life long friends in my short time here.
Pros
Flexible and a fun environment.
This has got to be the worst company I have ever worked for! Very amateur and unprofessional!
If you want to be stressed every day then work here!!

STAY AWAY!
This company is absolutely amazing. Very easy going. Understanding. Never had any issues. Just apply for this company. You won't be let down by any of them.
Difficult customers at times and strict time pressure as well as some unhelpful staff when trying to talk through these issues. Could have had more flexibility around work time directives
Once you are on the floor, things change ongoing training not good, you feel as if you are going to be beheaded at any moment. Staff doesn't stay long. Tension is in the air, left it and NEVER go back.
My job is to maintain the Health and Safety of all colleagues and ensure KPI's are met. I've learned lots of new skills in my time at Arvato. I enjoy engaging with the staff.
extremely unprofessional company to work for
They changed the commission so it’s now unacheivable

You get a rubbish salary and that’s it ,you might as well work behind a till,it’s not worth putting your life on the line for minimum wage is not worth it
A great company with lots of interesting work, excellent co-workers and a real team spirit running throughout the company. All of the various teams and managers really pull together and help one another to get the job done. Lots of perks available to take advantage of and good pastoral care if you need it at any time during your working life.
Pros
Great team, interesting work, well looked after.
Very friendly environment management was and willing help at every turn all staff was easily approachable highly recommend this place of work they take time to ensure you are comfortable in your work environment
Multiple employees leaving due to mental health problems caused by management. Members of management having *ntercourse with team members. Horrific work life balance and management at upper levels take advantage of staff. Have reported multiple members of senior staff and received nothing. If you are not a manager they will make your life a living nightmare for less than minimum wage. Also a horrendous environment for bullying and had to eventually quit as ended up having to take strong antidepressants despite the staff knowing I have a disability (aspergers).
Pros
Cons
Zero progression, bullying, intimidation by senior staff, low wage and being forced to work when unnecessary so they can bill the cluent for the hours.
I have worked for Arvato long enough to be past my first year of employment. I have never worked for such a disorganised penny pinching organisation in all my days. You will earn Less than minimum wage and go months without verbal contact from your manager.
The company have gone through several mergers. This has impacted the culture and job security negatively. Your success in the company is about who you know not how good you are at your job.
Pros
Flexibility to work from home
Cons
Insecurity
The Directors of the company do not care about their foot soldiers
It’s all about making themselves more money by not passing on the jobs to the field agents

Don’t come here
I think they need to train their staff to be more responsible, improve the salary and also review workload for each department. You can only enjoy your job in arvato if that’s all you need to do in your entire life.
Stressful, not much in the way of reward for efforts contributed, often the long standing women do all the hard work but then overlooked at time of promotion for someone with less experience but their face fitted better
Cons
Pay, management and progression
Working at Arvato is a great thing! You get to experience different departments and gain a lot of skills within a short amount of time. The managers are very helpful.
management is the worst thing, its like a prison, if they see you looking out the window they shut the blinds. only thing good about the place was mt colleagues they were amazing. absolute disgrace of a company.
managers are bullies
dont pay you your expenses

lie to you about bonus

bonus is not achievable

raise your concerns with the managers and get told if you dont like it leave

put ridiculous amount of miles on your own car and they dont help you when something goes wrong and then penalize you when you have to take time o off
A typical day at work will be busy still allowing communication amongst staff; taking 30-40 calls from clients/retailers; working proposals and verifying documents accurately. Strict management keeping an eye on staff productivity. Enjoying the company of extremely friendly colleagues.
the call center i worked at was great apart from my lack of a thick skin and little care for other people, the people i worked with were great, the people in management were encouraging but focused on you hitting your targets however they gave the necessary support i just couldnt hit the timing target, the shift timing was all over the place but if you sleep between 10am and 5 am and are less than an hour away you wont have a problem
Very little management involvement. Not a very positive environment to work in. Only get told about things you do wrong and that’s the only day to day contact you have.