Arnold Clark Employee Review

View all Arnold Clark reviews

It is a hard place to progress in.
Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City7 November 2017
Arnold Clark is a hard and challenging place to progress in. It offers many roles with an ever changing environment. It's not a bad place to start a career with but there is not much room for progression.
Pros
Plenty of benifits
Cons
Never think about their staff as the equipment is outdate.

Other Arnold Clark Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Glasgow11 January 2018
The rot starts right at the very top, consistently ignoring employees and employing idiot after idiot in higher management positions. As far as the staff doing the actual work, employee young & dumb and then expect miracles from them, or get existing staff to carry the load. Make loads of money, but pay peanuts. Let good staff go as they are a threat to management. Recruit friends and family first. Trust the best brown-nosers always.
Pros
Some good people work there
Cons
Some rockets work there. poor pay, poor management
Do not care about staff
Driver valet (Former Employee) –  Lingfield,26 December 2017
I worked for Arnold Clark as a driver in the rental side and enjoyed it, until I was in an accident, (a truck hit us from behind at traffic lights) I was a passenger & suffered bad whip lash and so did 2 others.
After 4 days we were asked to come back in although we told them we were still in pain.
They have no procedure for when this happens and don't care.
They don't even help with compensation and I didn't even get paid for my days off.
It is a real shame as I really enjoyed it and for a company that turns over such a profit which they like to boSt you would expect more from.
Pros
Good job and team