Arm Employee Reviews

Progressive place to work
Senior People Specialist - UK Sites (Current Employee) –  Loughborough24 August 2018
great benefits, culture, empoyerability prospects, fun, innovative, progressive, they work hard to get managers to develop and value their staff. great core beliefs and great way to assess performance. The HR department work really hard to make it a great place to work but sadly managers are not interested in helping them achieve that vision.
Pros
everything, can't fault it
Cons
poor engineering leaders who are quickly promoted with no people skills
Is a wonderful company to work for
Staff Engineer (Current Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey7 December 2018
Is a very nice company, always striving for the best. This company is the crown in the jewel for UK. Management and the principles of work are extraordinary.
Good working culture
Wireless Protocol Stack Engineer (Former Employee) –  Staines, UK29 November 2018
I liked everything about ARM. Its a open culture where everyone is encouraged to work the areas they are interested and be part of ARM long term goals.
Great workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Cambridge27 May 2018
I worked there for three months as an intern. Real, challenging work, although not overwhelming. Friendly colleagues, relaxed atmosphere, lots of social events and facilities such as a gym. Beautiful location in Cherry Hinton. Somewhat flexible working hours was a plus. The only downside was that my manager went on vacation towards the end and I had already finished my task, so I was a bit lost. I don't think I had been expected to finish early and the work they gave me afterwards was difficult and I was not given much guidance. This was a minor hiccup though and I would absolutely work there again.
bad place to work
Lorry Driver (Former Employee) –  Leeds25 April 2018
every day change the time to star management was disaster if you said not fair youwere scolded and you were getting the worst racing the truck were destroyed broken in short,a company whose interest was only to make their delivery was of no onterest to them
Pros
pay all
Cons
route bad
Great Place to Work
Member of People Team (Former Employee) –  Cambridge25 April 2018
a company that takes employee experience seriously!

smart people, great benefits, focus on internal mobility and respected management.

Winner of Great Place to Work award on Glassdoor. Always felt proud to be part of this company.
Do not wish to disclose this information
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire6 February 2018
I like working for ARM. I believe it is a great place to work for. Great people and the management cares about you.

Do not wish to disclose any other information.
A creative environment
Co-Owner and Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  London3 October 2017
A creative environment to work in.
Very long unsociable hours required in order to reach targets.
Casual work meant unreliable earnings.
Jobs security is not a guarantee.
Pros
Gaining invaluable contacts within the entertainment industry
Cons
Casual salary
Very open and more opportunities to contribute and learn
Sr. Graphics Hardware Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cambridgeshire11 August 2017
Had wonderful time learning and implementing new architecture and design changes contributing to MALI Bifrost and Midgard Arch.

Was handling multiple design units, responsible for uarch specs and design optimisations for desired performance, area and power numbers.

Was part of initial 5 member team to explore Bi-frost arch details. ISA review, ownership of Message Fabric Architecture from scratch.
Came up with multiple architectural definitions, message formats and data transfer protocol and latencies.Review with architecture and physical design team. Prototype the final proposal accepted, generate initial area numbers.
Implementing the Fabric design and initial testing using Jasper Gold and SPV App in it.

Had to move back to India due to family responsibilities in 2015.
Pros
Enjoyed the work, good team, good management and growth
Cons
Nothing to comment here.
nice place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Loughborough, Leicestershire16 August 2017
Nice place to learn and enjoy work life balance. People are really cooperative and a good team to hang out with. Loughborough is a really nice city and office location is very peaceful
Productive and a nice workplace
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, UK20 November 2012
Great exposure to the world class company for IP development, helped me articulate soft skills, nice team members, and very goal oriented work projects.
Pros
international organisation, great team, experienced professionals
Cons
job not entirely related to my field of interest
Excellent company culture
Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Cambridge21 July 2016
Great company to work for, with great perspectives for personal development.

Management was great, provides lots of responsibilities from day one.

Great team work and everyone was extremely helpful.
Pros
free gym inside