ARLA FOODS Employee Review

Process driven ,no personal touch
Line Manager (Former Employee) –  Leeda24 February 2019
I worked here for over 12 years, at the beginning it was great.
As the years went on it just got harder .work life balance not good as you do 2 day and 2 nights so you don't really get adjusted.
If you have time off sick your bombarded with phone calls asking when your coming back.
I had time off with mental health issues , my site manager told me to take my time and be in good shape when I went back . I was sacked on return for absence .
The management are horrible and now they are all leaving for new jobs after being here years .
If your a brown miser you'll do well
Pros
Wages
Cons
Being virtually bullied if your off

Other ARLA FOODS Employee Reviews

Not for everyone
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 October 2019
Company as no respect for employees. Unless your face fits. More agencies in arla than employees say no more, cant speak for the office staff only on the driving side and warehouse. As an new employee as different wage structure than older alra staff. That can't be right when all going the same working.
Pros
Cons
Arla
productive and fun work place
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Aylesbury15 October 2019
wonderfull company , good organization , professional atitude , they respect the people and they have a very very very good organization work ! respect the people from there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARLA FOODS. Our community is ready to answer.