ARLA FOODS Employee Review

Productive place
Temporary worker as a part of First Call group (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, ENG9 July 2014
Work was simple, unloading and loading lorries, otherwise you can help people refill denesters, to keep good speed of productivity. What I learned is how people talk, how people work hard, how to work as a team, and the most important thing, how people live.
The hardest part in this work were twelve hour shifts, but if you working together with your friends, you can handle everything.
I came to this country almost year ago. With my two best friends and we try to work hard to get better life.
Cons
12 hours shifts nights and days

Other ARLA FOODS Employee Reviews

Productive and rewarding place to work
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Aston Clinton19 October 2019
Arla is a brilliant company to work for if you don't mind putting on the 12 hour shifts and working hard whilst on shift. I would always say that life is what you make it and at arla it's the same.
Pros
Job stability
Not for everyone
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 October 2019
Company as no respect for employees. Unless your face fits. More agencies in arla than employees say no more, cant speak for the office staff only on the driving side and warehouse. As an new employee as different wage structure than older alra staff. That can't be right when all going the same working.
Pros
Cons
Arla

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARLA FOODS. Our community is ready to answer.