ARLA FOODS Employee Reviews in Lockerbie
Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 338 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Great employer, very health and safety focused. Fast paced, good mangers who look out for you. Wost part is that the site consisted of two factories and you could get drenched if you had to go to the other building while it's raining.
good canteen, good atmosphere
can get soaked if you have to go between the buildings.
Arla foods have consistently destroyed the creamery at Lockerbie by reducing staff and increasing management. They have just closed one department and have reduced staff in 2 others over a period of 5 yrs at the cost of 90 jobs !!!!!! but still increase management shocking place to work .employees managed by bullies and liars
constant blame culture and bullying by managers top to bottom !!!!!
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
jobs are easy enough,wages are low for the shift patterns you work...you only get promoted if you're a friend of a manager...blame culture is rife...bullying is the worst ive seen by managment,some good colleagues on the shop floor,thats what makes arla lockerbie...other than that..it's a horrible place to work
good workers on the shop floor
Management are all friends promote their mates and when something goes wrong in production it's a blame culture. When Arla merged with milk link Lockerbie site was an unbearable place to work as the milk link management team took over and made the fresh milk site a horrible place to work just like milk link
Nobody listens' to you. There's no teamwork everyone try's to blame each other. Holidays plenty when you can get them. Wages quite good. No chance of promotion its a who you know place rather than what you know.
once you leave the yard your on your own until the end of the day.
you get paid.
Orders constantly being taken to other factories. Morale is very low, wages are mediocre, promotion is on a 'mates' only basis. Management are only worried about carparks and cover ups. Avoid at all costs. I would never go back.
Some good people on the floor.
everyday was different learned al skills needed some co workers were good people too many managers with different opinions, hardest part was different start times most enjoyable was meeting lots of new people
See more ARLA FOODS reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARLA FOODS. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 338 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about ARLA FOODS
- Do you do Monday to Friday 6 to 2 shifts3 people answered
- What is the Arla Foods UK employee discount?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at ARLA FOODS?3 people answered
- Is there any company transport provided to get to the early shift, please?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Arla Foods Plc?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at ARLA FOODS?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at ARLA FOODS?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Arla Foods UK plc? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What is the pay scale for operators pleade2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ARLA FOODS?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
ARLA FOODS Reviews by Location