Argos Employee Review

productive and enjoyable
Reach Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Wincanton8 February 2018
Argos was a friendly productive environment to work in with other job opportunities available within the company. The wages were very fair and always paid on time in correct amount

Other Argos Employee Reviews

Loved this place
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire22 January 2019
Great place to work for collage leavers or mums who need part time job . Doing delivery , fast track , navagation . Put away . Check out A & B customer service.
Pros
Buffet at Christmas, party
Cons
No long hours split shifts loved this place
Nice fun place to work at
customer advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire22 January 2019
Made me feel part of the team from the start. People from all cultures work here. Always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable in your role and designated job. If you want or need more training it's available. Not all till work, I also worked on the headsets, picking items for collection also putting them away in designated areas. I worked the delivery too. I learned that asking a customer a few more questions may lead to selling more products and add ons. The more you speak to customers the confident you feel. The hardest part for me was when I wore the headsets and they went slow as that slows everything down. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the customers.
Pros
Sometimes provided free food and snacks
Cons
When store is quiet then it drags

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Argos. Our community is ready to answer.