Arcadia Group Employee Reviews

Chaotic, seat of the pants management
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  London16 April 2018
Ruthless senior management, blame culture with people 'disappearing' overnight; it had the feel of a 1970's style culture. They need to do less and do it better, rather than doing too much and doing it badly.
Productive & Fun
Supervisor/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City20 March 2018
I’ve gained all my experience working for Topshop and the company itself is an amazing place to work for.
I started as a part time sales assistant and within 1 year I was made to a full time team leader, I really enjoy this role as it gives me the responsibility of running a team and motivating targets and deadlines etc.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  London17 March 2018
Young, trendy and fun. Lots of hard work but you get to achieve a lot, Hard work pays dividends and given the varies brands under Arcadia, career progression is good.
Very good workers and appropriate work environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Braehead, Glasgow21 February 2018
The staff and coworkers were extremely helpful and nice when I was first starting out and the company always well and truly above in helping its staff and showing credit where it was due.
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Late nights
Working within the arcadia group
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Wallis21 February 2018
They are a fabulous company to work for I spent many years working for them. They are very fair employer and offer great advancement within the company.
Pros
good staff discounts
Arcadia Finance
Senior Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London1 February 2018
People are great to work with and management is generally very supportive within Finance. Struggles to get the right people in the right roles and is too reliant on grads to do the churn as systems are appalling. Young and vibrant culture in most areas.
Pros
Office bar and discounts on clothes
Cons
Lack of strategic direction and communication
Great Experience
Customer Service Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hull, England30 January 2018
I managed to gain a true understanding of the importance of customer service. I became experienced from a young age in how to proactively and positively deal with a wide variety of customers, and serve their needs. I developed a strong knowledge of visual merchandising, and how that can influence sales. I really value the impact fashion can have upon a person, and the confidence it can give them. The hours were beneficial.
Every day is different
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Stafford, Staffordshire25 January 2018
Each day is a challenge which I love, fast working job and there is always something to do. Customers are pleased majority of the time, very easy job and wonderful understanding management teams. I’ve managed to work my way up to a vm just after 2 years of working with Arcadia. Always be keen to learn more and use your initiative and you’ll always success in the Arcadia group.
Pros
Always something to be getting on with - always busy
Cons
some hours can be long if you don’t want them
A very good company to be part of
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire25 January 2018
I started here working as a YRS trainee.
I have been employed since 1996 and have enjoyed my experience here. It's been a very multi experience business group.
ArcadiaGroup
Team Leader to Arcadiagroup Incident Support (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire24 January 2018
Arcadia is good company,
A typical day at work, looking security issues, dealing with Retail issues with clients and servers. And putting projects together.

Lovely people in workplace culture.

I have learned to put people first, and do the best that I can for the users.
Pros
25 discount on Clothes
Hard working for little recognition
International Visual Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London19 January 2018
I wouldn't recommend working here, the staff work hard and are under paid. It was a great starting job to begin in London but I would never advise anyone to join this company
Great people
Senior Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire18 January 2018
Packed full of great people with plenty of experience. Shared across London and Leeds the head office functions cover all areas of the business supporting retails stores and the digital offering.
Pros
Great people
Fun workplace
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 January 2018
Great place to work and great brands to work with, there is something for everyone making it easy to help customers and give them the best customer service possible.
good management experience
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Wales2 January 2018
good place for management progression with new stores opening regularly.well known and established brands within the company. alot of influence on running of own store.
Hard work, but great experience
Digital Analyst (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London26 November 2017
Hard work, but great learning experience in a fast paced environment.

Great location, friendly team and nice atmosphere; there is always something interesting going on.
not again
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds20 November 2017
I do not want to write a review about this company. Why is there no option to skip this survey. This is a waste of my time that i would like to spend Job Hunting
Stressful
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 November 2017
Trying to do 3 people's job at once for the pay of 1 person.
No progression.
Very little reward and recognition.
Huge difference in responsibility for 20p extra an hour.
Busy motsly during sale periods
Sales Advisor, Outfit (Former Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London3 November 2017
The work colleagues and management were all friendly and helpful. Head office, sometimes applied unnecessary pressure. Better training could have been offered for career progression.
productivity
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire2 November 2017
I would like to keep this opinion of mine about this workplace to myself if I may. I enjoyed seeing my friends and the location is convenient and quite close to home.
Pros
staff shop
Cons
night shift
It was a good place to work at
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire23 October 2017
There used to sell goods e.g. clothes, shoes, furniture at a very low price, whenever stores did not managed to sell them.

They had specific days that they sold the clothes and you were allowed to take someone with you.
Pros
Great clthing sales
Cons
Good hours