ARC Resources

ARC Resources Employee Reviews

ARC resources was a great company to work for. Would be more than happy to rejoin their team if the opportunity arose. The job location site was Sunrise outside of Dawson creek
Pros
Home every day
Cons
They want to keep me but oil companies are cutting back. I enjoy working for them very much and they are very happy with my work ethics and day to day communication and integrity.
The day consisted of monitoring plant operations working with automated systems for compression and refrigeration. Learn a lot through math and science with the way the systems work and how they process gas. The hardest part was working extremely long days sometimes and being called out in the middle of the night.
Pros
Great wages and health benefits
Cons
long hours, on call at night
Wonderful co workers, company ethos was admirable unfortunately some of the company directors couldn't walk the straight and narrow.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Lack of integrity in management
Typical day at work was always busy and an awesome environment to be part of. Learnt many skills while I moved up. Healthy and safe environment.
Typically an upstanding company, with a few "issues" in honesty & communication. Some employees are given guidance and improvement options. But not all. Good Work / Life Balance.
Pros
Gym
Cons
Not always open and honest - management / supervisers
I worked with some knowledgable guys and the support group was great! I hope to work with Arc Resources again real soon....
2005 - In Present, Independent Consulting Geologist and subcontractor in Western Canada for major operators in oil and gas.
I loved my time at ARC resources. My manager and co workers at ARC where very nice and approachable.
Pros
Beautiful work environment, Great people
Meet with contractors, have a safety meeting with all of them at each jobsite, lay out a work plan for the day. I learned not to take on more work than I could take care of properly. Management were all good people to work for. The hardest part of the job was decifering how much work was expected of me.On one hand money was always an issue and then I was told to not get spread too thin while I was being asked to take on another job. The enjoyable part of the job was delivering on a deadline.
Pros
Great people to work for
Cons
Too much work with not enough people
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ARC Resources?
  1. Employee reviews