ARC Group Ltd

ARC Group Ltd Employee Reviews

ARC have helped me find work and kept me busy on site. The staff have always been a phone call away and happy to help. My payments have always been right and paid on time. The Construction girls have always been professional with me and very helpful. I have recommended them to my friends in the industry.
Pros
24/7 Service, Paid on time, Access to Health Assured
I joined ARC at the age of 17, on an apprenticeship. The opportunities I have been offered are amazing, the team supported me all the way through my course and helped me achieve a great grade at the end. The environment in the office is always upbeat and everyone enjoys coming to work. I recommend joining to the ARC team to anyone!
I have been employed by ARC for over 3 years, i love being part of a dynamic, hard-working, competitive and successful team. I have been supported to wok part time and have flexible working as a working parent, which is really invaluable.We are treated fairly and get to enjoy so many good adventures, parties and incentives.
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
I've worked at ARC for some time now and never had a problem that couldn't be solved. My rolls in building site management have been varied and many, always good clients. Staff always give you straight answers to any question. Couldn't ask for more..
great company to work for never had a problem with the ARC team that i work for always been very professional . always pay on time never had problems with pay
Pros
reliable and honest
Cons
bad donuts sometimes
Friendly teams, good company culture. Always working hard to work with people to find suitable placements. Have great relationships with 100s of local companies across all their specialist sectors.
If you want to be spoken to with total disrespect go and work for arc. If you have self respect steer we'll clear of them. Especially in the Ipswich branch far to young and inexperienced.
Pros
Cons
Disrespectful
Not a nice place to work. Undervalued and stressful. People with no buisness experience making decesions on behalf of the MD that they have no formal training in. Calling them selves HR when in fact they are just an admin assistant. Someone always getting fired or talked about. Nasty culture all round.
Pros
Cons
Lots
I learned many skill here we were contractors so i met many great lads was a class experience that I will always remember. From start to finish your guaranteed mother but good vibes and top of the range work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ARC Group Ltd?
I joined Healthcare in January and loving working for them, I get lots of work in different care homes and really enjoy the variety. The office staff are always available if I need them.
Pros
Plenty of work
great communication with shift availability, always sent me to good clients and always tried to give me plenty of notice for booking shifts. Very nice people to work for.
Pros
Weekly pay
I have worked for ARC for 2 years. Fantastic culture, and hardworking team of staff that ensure their candidates are offered the correct jobs. Always pays on time and run good incentives for temporary staff.
Pros
Lots of work available