Aramark
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Aramark Pay & Benefits reviews: Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate68 reviews
Very Stressful
I found this job to be very demanding. NOT enough paid for what was expected. Co-worker were good but company's itself didn't seem to care if employees were overworked
Pros
Sometimes Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Very Unorganized, Unprofessional, & Under paid
There is absolutely nothing good about working for Aramark. Not with Commissary nor as a Food service worker. Underpaid with no benefits. Poor management and very unorganized. Commissary was the very worst!!! I wouldn't recommend working Aramark Commissary to anyone! You'll definitely regret it. Working from 8am to 9pm because employees don't get along and dont work. Management and employees are good friends / family that they dont correct anything so everyone does what they want. Short on tools we needed to work with so that slowed us down even more. Did I mention the pay sucks. You have a really bad schedule with crazy hours. Horrible job!!!!!! Horrible management!!! Horrible company!!!!
Pros
Absolutley no pros
Cons
Everything sucks
Enjoy my job there
Started out working retail in fan store and evolved to concerts and special events where i make commission. Allows the opportunity to increase my iverall pay.
Pros
Being an employee in the home of San Antonio Spurs
Cons
Sometimes not many special events in summer
ok
it was decent. Worked at citi field so I only worked when the mets played home games. It was an all retail job so I dealt with a lot of people, angry and drunk people.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short breaks, long hours.
It was a okay work area
The position matched my daughter school schedule. I started off part time at subway in the main cafeteria. It took me almost two years to obtain a full time position.
Pros
Free employee meals
Cons
The gossip
First real job
Had no problems. Good people. First real job I had. It has been quite a long time since I was there, but my memories of it are pleasant. Beautiful facility and good people.
Pretty Chill Place to Work
Free lunch, good pay, great hours, great management, constantly meeting famous people, friendly fans, sports environment, diverse staff, very appreciative,
Morally questionable company- easy to slip through cracks
I was hired and never worked a day for at least a month, worked there for a few months and was never even register trained. Was basically paid minimum wage to stand for 8 hours and fold t-shirts while dodging uncomfortable conversations with my manager. Also super short lunch breaks.
Very cool and relaxed place to work.
Working for Aramark really is a blessing from the man above.Its a very easy job I had free lunches,paid time off, weekends off and my manager was the coolest. I worked for the retail department unloading trucks and preparing orders such as: food ,commissary food, truck orders and plenty more.
Pros
Free lunch and weekends off
Cons
Not to many
Non-stop work in a friendly environment
Work with friendly employees and management.
A load of work setting up stores/stands for game day but necessary to reduce work later on.

A fast-paced environment with plenty to do and how to do it right.

Plenty of guidance to give help along the way.
Pros
Free lunches on game days
Cons
Short breaks, a lot of doubled work
Interesting place to work
I work on game days only and sometimes its a plus; unfortunately, it is considered to be part-time work. Not much benefits, but you are able to meet new people and interact with reoccurring customers that frequent the store on the regular basis.
Pros
Variety of different cultures and sporting events.
Cons
Controversial/ contradictory management.
Fun work place, not great compensation though
I learned that Aramark is a great place to work for (socially wise). The compensation was ok, but more than minimum wage would of been nice. My co-workers were a lot of fun and made great friends.
Pros
great social life/friends, good breaks
Cons
compensation and no benefits.