Its a horrible place to work snr managers, dont give support, staff or high or drnk on duty
They sacked me just because I stand for myselve when a new colleague was telling me what to do, horrible manager!
Poor management, complaints never looked into, so ended up having to leave my job
The staff you have to work with mostly have personal hygiene problems .
I am still employed but actively seeking other employment
I worked during summer holidays then went back to my study career.
Someone told them i was an alcoholic
(which is true) but still a bit unfair.
I needed more hours at the time.
- How often you get paid in Aramark?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Aramark?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Aramark? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Aramark?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Aramark, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Aramark?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Aramark?3 people answered
- How much does a cashier/admin earn3 people answered
- Do we work weekends3 people answered
- What are the working hours3 people answered