Appoint Group

Appoint Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Appoint Group is such a great company to work for, everybody is honest, fun, friendly and caring. It is a small team and has a fantastic ethos, everybody supports eachother's growth and celebrates success. There is no hierarchy or condescending attitude. Everybody is passionate and has a strong work ethic which really shows in the work everybody does - we work hard and play harder, with lots of social events and incentives for the end of each quarter.

Most members of the team are extremely loyal and have been with the company for many years.

Overall fantastic team/company - I would highly recommend if you want to have a fantastic successful career with generous pay and compensation, with not only great colleagues but a work family.
Pros
Fun and vibrant team, supportive managers, generous pay, career development
Cons
Absolutely none
I joined the organisation a couple of years ago and had a strange feeling from the start. Very clique-esque with an aura or flirtation from seniors to juniors which I did not like at all. If you're at the top of the pile you can do what you like, if you're new, you are grafting like no end with a pay structure which is quite frankly offensive in today's market.
Pros
Nothing I can say.
Cons
The list is endless.
This is my first job in recruitment. I don't think i would have found the change in jobs so easy, understandable and such a joy with any other company (from what i hear elsewhere). The team are great, knowledgeable, friendly, always happy to help. Management are very supportive and inspiring, and the office environment here is a pleasure to spend my time in.
Pros
Work Environment, management, colleagues, support, opportunity for development
Cons
None as of yet
I found the communication through this company excellent . I was kept informed every step of the way during recruitment.
Moving jobs can be stressful this agency took the anxiety about moving out of it.

I would recommend and use again
Pros
Good communication
Really lovely staff, found me a job quickly based on my needs
Chased everything up at every stage even after interview confirming i had the job

Good job thankyou!
Pros
Staff helpful
Cons
Nome
I am very glad that came across thia agency. Brilliant comunications, very kind people that are always happy to help. 100% recommended to my friends and colleagues.
Good training and support provided by the director and managers in the office. There are also regular incentives to keep staff motivated and good commission.
Appoint Group is a fantastic place to work and offers excellent opportunities for those who wish to take them and advance in their careers. They offer excellent opportunities for training and development and there is always support available if you need it.

The team environment is excellent and they are very close knit, they have end of quarter social events and regularly arrange other events in-between these.

They also regularly do activity days / sales days / power hours with rewards which are extremely fun and motivating. Appoint Group manage to make the workplace fun and engaging and it is a very enjoyable place to work.
I got out out of here ASAP. Considering I wanted a quick job anyway as recruitment was not my main goal the team seem rather set up in this 'follow the leader' sense of working.

The director seems to wave this magic wand and everyone jumps and claps like seals to his command blind to the terrible pay and benefits.
Pros
Meh
Cons
I am a managed account consultant here at Appoint Group for just over 10 months now and am very much enjoying my role. In the short time working here I have learnt so much about recruitment which has helped me develop my skills from a resourcer to consultant. I am also very lucky to be working along side an amazing team who make my working day so enjoyable and have become some great friends.
Pros
Great social events
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Appoint Group?
Appoint Group is a fantastic place to work. The whole team are really friendly, down to earth and welcoming. Everyone goes above and beyond the criteria stipulated for their job role and provides the best service possible.

We always get up to fun activities such as power hours or sales days and our end of quarter nights out / events are always really enjoyable.

I NEVER get the Sunday night feelings of dread about coming to work on a Monday- it really is a fantastic place to work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appoint Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3