Appoint Group Employee Reviews

Staff nurse employed through appoint
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Shropshire7 November 2018
I found the communication through this company excellent . I was kept informed every step of the way during recruitment.
Moving jobs can be stressful this agency took the anxiety about moving out of it.
I would recommend and use again
Pros
Good communication
Very helpful staff, couldnt do enough for me!!
Rgn (Current Employee) –  Durham, Durham23 July 2018
Really lovely staff, found me a job quickly based on my needs
Chased everything up at every stage even after interview confirming i had the job
Good job thankyou!
Pros
Staff helpful
Cons
Nome
great company
RGN (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire23 July 2018
I am very glad that came across thia agency. Brilliant comunications, very kind people that are always happy to help. 100% recommended to my friends and colleagues.
Good workplace
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire29 August 2017
Good training and support provided by the director and managers in the office. There are also regular incentives to keep staff motivated and good commission.
Energetic and rewarding workplace, excellent team environment
Recruitment Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Hedge End Grange Park14 September 2016
Appoint Group is a fantastic place to work and offers excellent opportunities for those who wish to take them and advance in their careers. They offer excellent opportunities for training and development and there is always support available if you need it.

The team environment is excellent and they are very close knit, they have end of quarter social events and regularly arrange other events in-between these.

They also regularly do activity days / sales days / power hours with rewards which are extremely fun and motivating. Appoint Group manage to make the workplace fun and engaging and it is a very enjoyable place to work.
Weird
Recruitment Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Southampton23 May 2016
I got out out of here ASAP. Considering I wanted a quick job anyway as recruitment was not my main goal the team seem rather set up in this 'follow the leader' sense of working.

The director seems to wave this magic wand and everyone jumps and claps like seals to his command blind to the terrible pay and benefits.
Pros
Meh
Cons
Productive and rewarding work place
Managed Account Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hedge End4 April 2016
I am a managed account consultant here at Appoint Group for just over 10 months now and am very much enjoying my role. In the short time working here I have learnt so much about recruitment which has helped me develop my skills from a resourcer to consultant. I am also very lucky to be working along side an amazing team who make my working day so enjoyable and have become some great friends.
Pros
Great social events
Really fun place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hedge End4 April 2016
Appoint Group is a fantastic place to work. The whole team are really friendly, down to earth and welcoming. Everyone goes above and beyond the criteria stipulated for their job role and provides the best service possible.

We always get up to fun activities such as power hours or sales days and our end of quarter nights out / events are always really enjoyable.

I NEVER get the Sunday night feelings of dread about coming to work on a Monday- it really is a fantastic place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appoint Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6