Apple
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews

United Kingdom346 reviews
Fun and Collaborative Working Environment
Every day starts as a team, with collaboration and a little competitiveness throughout the day.
I really enjoyed working for such a fun and welcoming company!
Amazing place to work
You feel looked after and genuinely a part of a team. They consider you equal and there is not a barrier between you attaining knowledge and experience from colleagues that have been around longer than you
Great company
They were amazing to work for - so supportive and attentive

The Management were supportive, training is consistent and clear, money and benefits were the best have ever had.
I met some great people but development was difficult and obstructed.
I was initially very excited to work for this company and I was promised the world in terms of the skills I would obtain, the work environment I would supposedly thrive in and a speedy development process.
However, after a year I realised that the management was more focused on promoting individuals based on their age as opposed to people with a high performance level and commitment. I met some great colleagues and customers during my time, but ultimately it taught me more about what I didn't want to do for a living long-term.
Stressful hierarchial work culture
Teams are very isolated. Management expects you to listen to them and your views are rarely taken into consideration. Contractors are viewed very poorly and there is open discrimination against contractors including seating arrangement, work flexibility, type of work etc. Workplace bullying is rampant. Most work is done by contractors.
Relaxed work-place
The office environment was incredibly relaxed and stress-free. It was an enjoyable experience to contract with Apple. While I was a contractor, not actually employed by Apple, I worked within the Apple Maps office.
Pros
Relaxed office environment
Cons
Good to start, limited progression.
Can start by learning a vast amount about the products and customer service. After about 6 months you would have settled into the role and this is where the job becomes somewhat tedious as day to day activities aren't varied. Very limited space to move up in the company as they prefer to hire externally for managers.
worth every experience i gained
I loved the experience it offered but was I not given a longer chance to shine.... I would recommend anyone who likes all apple products. My everyday experience was exciting and full of vibes. All the staffs were accommodating and happy to help and the morning meetings were always full of information and support on all levels.
Ambiente increíble
La verdad es un ambiente excelente en donde aprendes muchas cosas y mejorar muchas de tus habilidades, como también aprendes mucho de grandes amigos que son increíblemente accesibles, además que el ambiente laboral es extraordinario.
Fast pace and fun with great work colleagues
apple was fun and fast pace, great team to work with and an amazing facility to always enjoy being in. Always anticipating high volume foot fall with a diverse range of problems to solve at the genius bar
Great People, Great Benefits, Great Work Ethic!
Working at Apple was a very enjoyable experience. The people you work with really make the job special and the benefits the company provide make for an incredible quality of life.

Some of the challenges revolve around advancement as this seems to be linked to your own mobility and geographical flexibility. This has seemingly led to some tensions with the Managment as the tenure amongst them felt like progression and adaptability within everyday working life did not match that of the rest of the team. The management felt stale.
Good but stressful company
Working at Apple is stressing unless you are a formal employee of that company. Working as a contractor is not as good as a formal employee. But the training and pay are good.
Productive, Fun, Friendly environment etc...
My time at Apple was a very insightful experience which I gained key transferable skills and was exposed to my first retail experience. Specifically, the skills I practiced most frequently in this position were team work, communication and working under pressure. As this was the Watford store, it was a very busy environment and communication was key to efficiency.
Fantastic
Fantastic opportunity that arose for me, working in a great company. Fantastic salary and benefits package, but due to the large size of the corporation, I found that career progression was a little stinted.
Great team, the best I have ever had.
At Apple the team culture is amazing, you can find a really supportive environment where to meet all sort of creative people.
Downsides: no career advancement, poor management, not open to LGBTQA+ community as expected, not open to mental health issues at all, not a great pay.
best job I had
great job great people. made mates there that i've got for life. they're really supportive of anything creative and ask that you are creative people..
Good environment, lots of opportunities to learn from others and a friendly workplace.
Well paid with good corporate benefits. A fair bit of opportunity to travel too
IT was ok
I worked for a Apple Solution Expert not for Apple themselves.

It was ok.

Someone I worked with made my life really difficult so decided to leave
Productive and fun workplace
A typical day at work includes building rapport with existing and new customers, communicating with colleagues to enhance the experience and better the workflow on the shop floor, utilising all the knowledge gained during training.
Fast Paced
Great management, amazing benefits, wonderful team. Not enough room for progress. Hardest part was probably working with difficult customers, best part was the team.
Hated it
Hated every second of it People were grumpy no one had time for each other - sink or swim attitude . Really makes me think twice about being in the tech industry