Hours depend on contract and role. More often that not and average day will be 9 hours - 9-6
8 till 6 then your on call through the night .
Your weekends are spent telephone cold calling from home but you do get a £5 M&S voucher for every sale made over seventy five pounds.
Monday - Friday 8:00-18:00 , one weekend monthly
Hours are decided by Apple. If you're only offered 16 hours per week, you have to find other work to make a living. You have to be available weekends. Very little flexibility. Apple employees are a commodity supplier, like phone cases, so can be used or not as suits Apple's requirements.
The hours are amazing, i would have loved more but being that we had a lot of staff the hours had to be split fairly
My working hours vary from week to week, averaging from 10-20 hours.
Long but varied
- I meet all the criteria for people skills but lack technical knowledge is there a place for me worki…6 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Apple?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Apple?5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Apple?5 people answered
- Does Apple require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Apple do and…5 people answered
- What is the Apple employee discount?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Apple management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Apple about how to improve it?4 people answered
- Would i have to wear the Apple t-shirts? can you wear say a long sleeved Blue shirt instead?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Apple?4 people answered