Appello Limited

Appello Limited Employee Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews
The company from the top down couldn't be more welcoming. From a welcome email from the director to all the supervisors and training staff. The employees are all incredibly friendly and welcoming as well.
The work life balance is very good with 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Appello is an extremely welcoming company, who treat all their staff fairly. Everyone is really friendly and will help whenever it is needed. Overall a great company to work for.
I'm still new to the company as I have only been here a month, but my experience has been fantastic so far. Really great on hand training especially at a time like this with a Global Pandemic. The management have been great with clear guidelines and plenty incentives to keep moral going :) Free fruit, tea, coffee and juice is an added bonus plus warm and friendly work mates. What I like most about Appello is that there is a lot of opportunity for growth and development; and the team leaders map a clear plan of action to help achieve this.
Appello is a great company to work for and everyone is so approachable. The nature of the position can be challenging but at the same time extremely rewarding. The company invests in each employee with goals to develop and support career growth.
I have worked at this company for a number of years and the reason I have stayed so long is because what we do is so important. This is a great company to work for if you want a job where you can make a difference. Management is fair and supportive. Salary is good with opportunity for overtime. The team work hard together and help each other. The company is growing rapidly and so there is a lot of room for growth and progression and the company really promotes this. They also offer lots of training and opportunities to complete distance learning courses.
Pros
Competitive salary, lots of opportunity for progression and advancing skills, rewarding job, great team.
Cons
Can be a stressful environment but given nature of business this is to be expected.
- Try to do their best and listen to employee feedback.
- fast growing and trying to manage bau and growth.

- Transient staff due to pay and role.

- Good succession planning.
It’s a good job for a bit of money, not too stressful though they add more to the workload as you progress through the job which may be stressful for some
Pros
9-5, temp to perm basis, friendly
Cons
A lot of sitting down
The job role itself was enjoyable however, extremely unorganised, chaotic and unappreciated. Lots of temps are employed meaning they can be dismissed without warning, myself being one of them. Caused a lot of upset and negative feelings towards the team leader and I was not treated fairly
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Uncomfortable environment with certain team members
1 months training before you even start your full role, not necessarily a bad thing itself but considering the amount you need to learn and the pressure you can be under during shifts, the pay isn't nearly enough.
Management only give negative feedback regardless of how minor the issue may be - unreasonable call handling target times being the main problem amongst staff. The staff themselves are generally lovely people who enjoy the main purpose of the job, just not the terrible way management go about looking after their staff.no wonder the employment turnover is so high!
Great place to work. Brilliant colleagues, caring middle management and a really grounded CEO who makes time for all his employees. Excellent opportunities for career advancement and great work / life balance. Growing really rapidly at the moment so need some more fun and hard-working staff
Pros
Salary, benefits, hours, supportive colleagues, inspirational CEO
Cons
Building in need of a refurb but one is planned
A company focused on staff satisfaction that is looking to improve its culture and the experience for staff continually. Good opportunities for development and training.
Pros
Free Fruit
Such a shame the new guard came in and tore this company apart - it used to be a great place to work. It's not anymore! Leaving was the best move........
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Too many to mention!
The company as a whole is not a long lasting career choice. I worked there nearly 4 years, the management and staff have changed like the weather. Job security is barely existent. The support from management is also poor. The reason I stayed so long is working 4 on 4 off gives plenty of time to have off work, only really working half the year. And a good salary for doing so. Also most of the colleagues are brilliant. Some however will stay you in the back.
Pros
Money
Cons
Appello install and maintain a variety of fire alarm and warden call systems. I have had the opportunity to be trained in both of these fields carrying out FPM's and WCPM's.

I have learnt a great deal and have been on passed various training courses including FIA and electrical competency. I have alsosuccessfully completed an NVQ2 in customer service.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appello Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
Appello Limited Reviews by Location