APPCO Group

APPCO Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom61 reviews
amazing working environment
Really enjoyable atmosphere at all times, constantly learning more entire crew was welcoming from the minuet i joined the team. can be very intense work,
Good money
Good money. Lots of travel expenses though - and a lot of forced team nights out that you have to go to and pay for yourself which makes it more expensive working there! Potentially a great place to work if a few things were changed though.
Scam company
Commission only and commission rewards are low , cult like environment , pressure to get sales , many similar alternative companies offer much better incentives and shorter hours along with much higher pay
trash people
Abusive, nasty, immoral. They have 0 ideas how to run a successful business and rely on preying on young desperate people, promising them the world, then they just throw you out when you're a bit dead inside.
Good Place to gain skills in sales
Good motivating place to do sales, bit too many hours and pay not great depends on your attitude but good if you would like to do sales in future or just improve your communication skills
Pros
motivating
Cons
Money grabbing under the shadow of charity work
Few work ethics, managers always demanding more although you are solely paid commission. Also, don't be surprised if you need to travel around the country and have dirty team leaders trying to hit on you at every turn.

Welcome to APPCO!
Pros
Fun and challenging
Cons
Long hours, commission only
Excellent work place
Great for building confidence and moving forward with you life goals,
Progression is amazing and everyone helps you be the best person you can be. Truly one of the best jobs around.
Best job ive had
The money is amazing if you are prepared to live at work. Did not have any free time to spend time with my family. Was really long hours. Met some amazing people.
Pros
Good money, Good People
Productive & work fun
Doing Charity Working door to door sales is not easy you got to be on your feet all the time.
Keeps you busy constantly; Working for BRC - Unicef - NSPCC - Oxfam - WWF etc.
Productive and fun work place. Progressive and entrepeneurial.
Great facility to work in with extensive levels of training and coaching. a very high level of professional and personal development with a progressive culture.
Great experiance
I thoroughly enjoyed working as part of this team, each day was a blast and working in this role allowed me to develop my interpersonal skills; being a leader is all about setting an example.
I wanted to be able to give others in my team the same opportunity that I was given because for me success also comes from making others around you successful and growing together. We are constantly learning and growing in ourselves and It brings me much joy to watch others thrive around me as well.

One of the main things I love about the business is building new relationships, and networking with people who have the same energy and passion as myself.
fun workplace
the job was good despite no based wage and learnt to be more confident ,my manager was the a really nice guy funny and motivating and hardest part of the job was not getting sales.
Pros
The people and the manage
Cons
no pay
Fun fun
Preview at work, role play and training few hours in the morning until 10.30am.
Training on sales and personal development

Leadership advancement and sales target and trips organised by the company
Pros
flexible
Cons
Long hours, standing all the way, no basic pay
typical day at work
if you don't like siting behind a desk this is a job for you. you will be given an area to work where you simply visit independent business on the street and offer them different kinds of services and you get paid by the number of new business accounts you acquire.
Pros
high earnings potential
Cons
no sale, no pay
Exciting
Meant different people everyday witch i loved, worked with people all over the world, challenging as the sales i had to make were my only income witch me even further.
Great Sales Training
Good job to start out in Sales. Helped me build sales skills and gained some great experience. Ideal starting point for anyone looking to start out in the Sales industry
Exciting, different, challenging
A new and exciting job on a massive social scale. Very challenging and very rewarding. Meeting different people everyday.
Pros
Your paid on how hard you work
Cons
Long Hours, Unpaid Hours
Business that's like family
I enjoying working at the business because the people their actually made me feel like family and they built me into a better person and helped develop my skills even further. They are a great business to work with if you are looking to make a name for yourself and looking to try and be the next success story and for me this business will always be amazing as they taught me hard work does pay off.
Pros
You meet some excellent people and work in a business that cares about you
Cons
Long hours and self employed which means it's commission based however I wouldn't let that worry you
A normal day at work
There is no typical day at work, every day is completely different. Firstly we are self employed so going to the morning meetings where optional, we share tips, get merchandise, practice our pitch and motivate eachother. I would learn something new everyday, whether that's about the company, how to approach a customer in a different manner or even a new joke. My co-workers are for the most part very hardworking and very sociable, I would say the hardest part about this job would be walking up flights of stairs if the lift isn't working or if the houses are big we'd have to pick up the pace and walk faster, as well as the typical rainy British weather is usually a massive catch. There's so many things I love about this job, simple things like everyone being so sociable and having such a huge network available to you and finally talking to different sorts of people everyday, you are bound to learn something new of see something wacky.
Great place to develop and build sales acumen
This role enabled me to develop my confidence and sales ability through door to door sales and customer acquisition.

I would highly recommend working here for anyone looking to develop themselves personally through confidence and sales techniques.
Time consuming but life changing
Working here was amazing (but tiring)
the amount of people you meet in a day make it hard to not come out with so much more knowledge than you had. The people you work with day to day are amazing, in the most positive working environment I have ever been in. The only thing for me was the time consumption and the travelling. Its tiring walking around all day knocking on doors to get the sales to earn money (amazing money by the way) and then fill in all the paperwork.

overall this is honestky and AMAZING employer with amazing job opportunities. Progression is so quick. Everybody is their opwn manager.

Its so worth it if you have the time. The more time you have, the more beneficial this is to you.

if youre prepared to work for it you will not be complaining about money.
Pros
Amazing people, amazing opportunities, Lots of money