ANSYS, Inc Employee Reviews

Good place for skill development
Technical services engineer (Current Employee) –  Abingdon12 October 2015
ANSYS is a good place for skill development. There are some very experienced and knowledgeable engineers whom you can learn from. The compony also develops a wide array of tools which you can learn.
Pros
good skill development if you are eager to learn
Customer Relations Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Sheffield24 July 2015
Fun place to work with supportive management. Great incentives and value employees contributions. Attention to detail and diligence needed in day to day role
Nice people to to work with
Technical Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield29 June 2013
My main focus is solving customer problems when they were using the ANSYS fluid dynamic softwares. This has helped me interact with customers from diverse areas of fluid dynamics and broadened my horizons on the various models being used to predict various engineering flow phenomena.
While working here, I have come to appreciate the multi-physical nature of practical problems and how models developed in diverse fields have to be brought together to successfully simulate real world problems.
I have had great interactions with my co-workers who are always helpful in clarifying my questions and helping me solve the issues I am faced with.