Ansell Employee Reviews

Buen ambiente laboral.
Técnico de mantenimiento (Former Employee) –  Ciudad Juárez, Chih.23 January 2019
Buena empresa, pero pocas oportunidades de crecimiento.
Pros
Transporte, turnos especiales, seguro, etc
Cons
Poco tiempo extra.
Worst Place I ever worked!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV20 December 2018
Do not let the glowing reviews fool you! This place is like high school! A lot of gossiping and backstabbing. They are always hiring every few months! Do not get on the bad side of anyone that has been labeled a management favorite. If you do you will get the axe even if you are doing a great job. They will make up a reason to why they let you go and they do not even give you a warning! Some people I know that were let go was never given a reason and told to not come back on their premises! The workers there are too busy focused on everyone else's business instead of being focused on their jobs!

The job was easy but the co-workers sucked! A lot of cliques in the office and it reminds me of high school. If you are looking for a Career and stable employment do not work there!
Cons
Great pay and benefits
lack of leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJ7 November 2018
I learned executive leadership has no idea what it takes to actually run the day to day operations of business. Very high attrition rate of those who actually do the work. Highly political environment with no true central leadership or culture. If you buy into 1980's management style and attitudes then you will do fine there.
Pros
Free bagels one day a week
Productive and Great work place
Channel Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJ12 June 2018
There is a great work/life balance at Ansell. I greatly enjoy working here and believe the skills I learned can easily be applied at any future position I hold.
ok
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Dothan, AL14 May 2018
i love this job hangout with people talk to them and i didnt like tell people my job was. i had passage up the thing and send it off.they ship it off.
Great place to work for
HR Benefits Consultant (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJ28 April 2018
During my time with Ansell it was enjoyable and the company is solid, They care about their employees. Management is well trained and are helpful. The technology is up to date and the office is bright and clean.
Pros
Friday bagels, jean day and great managment
Buen ambiente
Master Planner (Former Employee) –  Ciudad Juárez, Chih.5 March 2018
Buena empresa y equitativa en carga de trabajo, posibilidad de crecimiento.
Pros
Seguro medico
Best Job Ever!
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Troy, AL1 February 2018
This was the best job ever! Employees were treated fairly. Employees worked together. Management was very nice to work for. It was devastating when Ansell closed.
Benefits
Cons
There were none
Solid company in an evergrowing industry
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  NJ27 August 2017
my time is spent completing paperwork
meet with groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues
once all these tasks are completed, I make sure I have completed all necessary communication for the week via email and in person, and create a list of priorities for next week.
Good intern environment
MBA Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJ30 June 2017
Enjoyed my summer internship experience so far and feel like a valued member of the team. Management listens to questions and concerns and acts on them.
Wonderful Team Excellent Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJ12 May 2017
This is a great place to work. They make medical and industrial gloves, body protection for first responders -- and they take their commitment to making the best products VERY seriously.

Management treats employees with an "open door" for new ideas and constructive feedback. I've only worked at 3 places in my career where this REALLY took place -- this is one of them.

The pay is very good -- and employees are encouraged and paid BIG bonuses for coming up with innovative ideas. You don't have to be an executive or scientist to win an award. BIG IDEAS make money.

The international offices are not a barrier -- there is a close, great sense of community and team work despite the miles.

The HR department has teams that look out for employee morale. They hold special events/company activities -- they even arrange to have healthy fruit snacks available and unlimited gourmet coffee.

Whatever the HR department and senior management did to pick the employees and teams -- they need to bottle it and sell it.
Pros
Great Leadership, Great Pay, SOLID Co-workers
Cons
I can't think of any
Great Company & Great Culture
Business Manager- India (Institutional Sales) (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi13 March 2017
Great Company Having Present all Most all over the world , 110 year of experience and strong presences in there focus segment .
Management is supportive and give you time to deliver. Great place to work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good company to work but it depends on your manager
HR Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka1 March 2017
i likes working in Ansell. its a good company to work for as its US based company many good things are their like no harassment, training and development.
A place where creativity is nurtured
Researcher (Industrial trainee) (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam16 October 2016
Ansell is a multinational company that nurture talents and encourage critical and creative thinking in problem solving
Pros
Established company
Great Company
Fios Instructor (Current Employee) –  Virginia5 September 2016
I love working as a contractor for this company. If your in the IT field please look this company up, they will keep you employed. My contact is very friendly and very professional.
Great company
credit and collections (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJ27 May 2016
Great companies to work for. The companies were very satisfied with the work I did for them.
I reviewed delinquent accounts and made phone calls to past due customer. I reviewed credit reports and approved lines of credit.
My co-workers were great to work with.

Paul Kyser
Pros
Great company
Cons
nove
Large international company with plenty of oprotunities for advancement.
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV8 April 2016
Worked with Ansell/Microflex for 15 years, very nice place to work with a family 'feel' environment for such a large company.
Great learning & good growth
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KA14 March 2014
I face challenges every day here, daily a new one. But at the same time I'm able to solve most, some on my own and some with the help of my colleagues.
Got opportunities to meet people from our sister plants from other Asian countries.
Most difficult part is the initial resistance offered by the employees, resistance to change. Ultimately everything changed and things started pacing up and ultimately went well.

Thanks
Pros
Friendly environment
am supervisor in ansell group electrical dept, my job is documentation
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KA22 September 2013
am supervisor in ansell group electrical dept, my job is documentation, now searching a govt job for get more experience in electrical dept
Pros
na
Cons
na
wonderful atmosphere
warehouse laborer (Current Employee) –  Dothan, AL8 September 2013
the company along with the employees are a wonderful, management is the best hours are not as much anymore due to being in the process of closing but i do love the work we pack and ship condoms and we complete orders at a timely manner
Pros
the people i work with are excellent
Cons
no benefits and its through a temp service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ansell. Our community is ready to answer.