Annicare Employee Review

Work for a company that cares and supports you!
Support Worker/Carer (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire19 June 2018
I have been with Annicare for over 5 months now, they are very supportive. Its nice to work for a company that care. They are very flexible and some weeks I will work more than others due to childcare commitments. They put on training every month that we all can attend, its nice as I get to meet other care staff. Next month I am attending Basic life support and Managing Violence and Aggression, this opens me up to a lot more shifts.

I work with the elderly, palliative care and mental health. I am also starting to work on homecare packages and I am really enjoying that. Any training that I need for these areas they will provide.

They are all very friendly in head office and will always be there for a chat or any advice needed.
Pros
lots of hours

Other Annicare Employee Reviews

amazing company
Candidate Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln11 September 2019
I worked at Annicare for a few years on and off, you are really treated well, looked after and constantly encouraged to learn and train.

Busy. friendly and well organised working environment,
workplace
cleaning :-D (Current Employee) –  London1 September 2019
very unhappy with this servise right now :-( I waiting right now and meybe i change that on the future.people is friendly also managment.But i dont gave good review.Sorry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Annicare. Our community is ready to answer.

Annicare Reviews by Location