Annicare
Annicare Employee Review

No good

27 April 2018
They don't have enough work Shifts and sent on group text to everyone. If you can't respond you don't get any shifts. They advertise for staff but there's not enough work for the people there. I thought I'd done something wrong and asked them they said it's just quiet now but it's been for motnhs and met someone else who works for them and they said they were leaving because they nevery had any work. They don't pay holiday, they say its paid alresdy but it doesnt say on the wage slip and I didn't know. I had to cancel my holiday.
Pros
Arent any pros
Cons
No work
Official response from Annicare
20 June 2018
I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please contact us today to discuss in detail. We are always striving to improve and welcome any feedback to help us do this.
4 June 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - North Hykeham, Lincolnshire
Really enjoyed my time working at this company, shifts were always available and sometimes the home would actually ask for you which was great! Uniform provided, time sheets provided, pay was on time each month, management were really lovely as is the whole office, you can always pop in to see them for a chat and support. Great company!
17 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Lincoln
Not the worst job, but definitely not the best. Quite flexible in that you choose when you work, however there is little space for shorter shifts or evening work. Most of the shifts are 12-15 hours so sometimes difficult and draining. Previously had problems with Annicare cancelling my shifts, sometimes an hour before my start time, leaving me with less money than I needed. Little training provided.
2 August 2020
Same location
Health Care Support Worker (Former Employee) - Lincoln
You get to choose which days you do, so you can have however much time off you want which is great, but the shifts can get cancelled literally the day before you're due to work it
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unreliable