Annicare Employee Review
They don't have enough work Shifts and sent on group text to everyone. If you can't respond you don't get any shifts. They advertise for staff but there's not enough work for the people there. I thought I'd done something wrong and asked them they said it's just quiet now but it's been for motnhs and met someone else who works for them and they said they were leaving because they nevery had any work. They don't pay holiday, they say its paid alresdy but it doesnt say on the wage slip and I didn't know. I had to cancel my holiday.
Ratings by category
Arent any pros
Really enjoyed my time working at this company, shifts were always available and sometimes the home would actually ask for you which was great! Uniform provided, time sheets provided, pay was on time each month, management were really lovely as is the whole office, you can always pop in to see them for a chat and support. Great company!
Not the worst job, but definitely not the best. Quite flexible in that you choose when you work, however there is little space for shorter shifts or evening work. Most of the shifts are 12-15 hours so sometimes difficult and draining. Previously had problems with Annicare cancelling my shifts, sometimes an hour before my start time, leaving me with less money than I needed. Little training provided.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Annicare. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 34 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Annicare
- How are the working hours at Annicare?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Annicare?5 people answered
- Does Annicare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Annicare …4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Annicare?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Annicare?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Annicare?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Annicare?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Annicare?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Annicare? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Do you get paid for travel time and a petrol allowance?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Annicare Reviews by Job Title