Annicare Employee Review

Great Agency
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire19 June 2018
I started working at Annicare around 6 months ago. Due to personal circumstances I needed more flexible working hours than my previous employer could offer. Id used agencies before but always struggled to secure enough shifts through them.

Annicare is different, I've never had a shortage of work offered to me, and have had regular repeat work at locations that fits around my new time-limits.

The staff at the head office are lovely and guided me through the recruitment process so smoothly. The pay is also good so I have no complaints!
Pros
Great pay. Great availability of shifts that fit me. Great staff, always helpful.
Cons
No big ones I can think of
Official response from Annicare
20 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.

Other Annicare Employee Reviews

amazing company
Candidate Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln11 September 2019
I worked at Annicare for a few years on and off, you are really treated well, looked after and constantly encouraged to learn and train.

Busy. friendly and well organised working environment,
workplace
cleaning :-D (Current Employee) –  London1 September 2019
very unhappy with this servise right now :-( I waiting right now and meybe i change that on the future.people is friendly also managment.But i dont gave good review.Sorry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Annicare. Our community is ready to answer.

Annicare Reviews by Location