Annicare Employee Review
Amazing place to work
I work in the office at Annicare and I love coming to work every day, we have a great team here and it feels amazing to make a difference to peoples lives. Every day I communicate with our carers and nurses and it's brilliant to be able to build a relationship with them and each shift we book allows our great workers to make a difference. Seeing the impact our workers have within the different sectors we supply into is brilliant. We have the most supportive managers who are there for both us as office staff and the carers and nurses. I would recommend anybody into the office or onto our books.
Ratings by category
Not the worst job, but definitely not the best. Quite flexible in that you choose when you work, however there is little space for shorter shifts or evening work. Most of the shifts are 12-15 hours so sometimes difficult and draining. Previously had problems with Annicare cancelling my shifts, sometimes an hour before my start time, leaving me with less money than I needed. Little training provided.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Annicare. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 34 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Annicare
- How are the working hours at Annicare?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Annicare?5 people answered
- Does Annicare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Annicare …4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Annicare?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Annicare?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Annicare?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Annicare?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Annicare?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Annicare? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Do you get paid for travel time and a petrol allowance?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Annicare Reviews by Job Title