Annicare
Annicare Employee Review

Amazing place to work

5 July 2018
I work in the office at Annicare and I love coming to work every day, we have a great team here and it feels amazing to make a difference to peoples lives. Every day I communicate with our carers and nurses and it's brilliant to be able to build a relationship with them and each shift we book allows our great workers to make a difference. Seeing the impact our workers have within the different sectors we supply into is brilliant. We have the most supportive managers who are there for both us as office staff and the carers and nurses. I would recommend anybody into the office or onto our books.
2 August 2020
Health Care Support Worker (Former Employee) - Lincoln
You get to choose which days you do, so you can have however much time off you want which is great, but the shifts can get cancelled literally the day before you're due to work it
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unreliable
23 February 2020
HVA (Current Employee) - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Amazing place to work
Shifts are always available

Great for work life balance

Variety and good choices

Staff have all been fantastic helpful and professional
17 February 2020
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Lincoln
Not the worst job, but definitely not the best. Quite flexible in that you choose when you work, however there is little space for shorter shifts or evening work. Most of the shifts are 12-15 hours so sometimes difficult and draining. Previously had problems with Annicare cancelling my shifts, sometimes an hour before my start time, leaving me with less money than I needed. Little training provided.