Annicare
Annicare Employee Review

Great agency

19 June 2018
Offers flexibility - we are able to say what days we want to work and most of the time I am booked up. The training cost is taken after you have worked your first month so this is not an advance payment and is great value for a years worth of online and face to face training which is offered at least once a month.
I love the flexibility and the variety of work I get. I have been with them over 19 months now.
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Cancellations
Official response from Annicare
20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.
20 January 2020
Same roleSame location
support worker (Former Employee) - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
A bit hit and miss for regular work but for student seeking casual work the work is ideal. Dependant in which area you live you may have to travel for extra work but the staff try their best to give you work in your own location.
12 December 2019
Same role
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Birmingham
I enjoy working with annicare, life work balance, flexible hours etc I recommend this agency to anyone who's looking to make an extra income you have come to the right place.
2 August 2020
Same location
Health Care Support Worker (Former Employee) - Lincoln
You get to choose which days you do, so you can have however much time off you want which is great, but the shifts can get cancelled literally the day before you're due to work it
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unreliable