Annicare
Annicare Employee Review

Fantastic!

19 June 2018
I started with annicare earlier in the year with little experience in the sector (many years in early years and safeguarding) the training was extremely helpful and yes there is a charge but it benefited me, so well worth it! There is always someone at the end of the phone should you need them and when you go to the office you feel welcome! I've traveled further than I intended but as I enjoy going there I don't find it an issue, the pay makes up for it. I have progressed in many ways in the 4months I have worked there and have experienced many different aspects of care, if you don't like somewhere they won't make you go back! I absolutely love my job with annicare and couldn't imagine working anywhere else!
4 June 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - North Hykeham, Lincolnshire
Really enjoyed my time working at this company, shifts were always available and sometimes the home would actually ask for you which was great! Uniform provided, time sheets provided, pay was on time each month, management were really lovely as is the whole office, you can always pop in to see them for a chat and support. Great company!
17 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Lincoln
Not the worst job, but definitely not the best. Quite flexible in that you choose when you work, however there is little space for shorter shifts or evening work. Most of the shifts are 12-15 hours so sometimes difficult and draining. Previously had problems with Annicare cancelling my shifts, sometimes an hour before my start time, leaving me with less money than I needed. Little training provided.
2 August 2020
Same location
Health Care Support Worker (Former Employee) - Lincoln
You get to choose which days you do, so you can have however much time off you want which is great, but the shifts can get cancelled literally the day before you're due to work it
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Unreliable