Annicare

Annicare Management reviews

Really enjoyed my time working at this company, shifts were always available and sometimes the home would actually ask for you which was great! Uniform provided, time sheets provided, pay was on time each month, management were really lovely as is the whole office, you can always pop in to see them for a chat and support. Great company!
I have found Annicare to be a great mix of different people with different experiences. This all goes to add the quality of support that is available. It is busy here and is growing steadily and consistently. It's sad to see some negative responses. They certainly don't reflect what iv'e seen in the last year hat all.
Pros
Flexible hours and rewarding job
Annicare is a fantastic place to work. The management team are a great support and help you as much as they can within your role. You can experience a different variety of care when in the services which is brilliant as you gain different skills and knowledge.
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
Can be long hours
Comment – 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.
They don't have enough work Shifts and sent on group text to everyone. If you can't respond you don't get any shifts. They advertise for staff but there's not enough work for the people there. I thought I'd done something wrong and asked them they said it's just quiet now but it's been for motnhs and met someone else who works for them and they said they were leaving because they nevery had any work. They don't pay holiday, they say its paid alresdy but it doesnt say on the wage slip and I didn't know. I had to cancel my holiday.
Pros
Arent any pros
Cons
No work
Comment – 20 June 2018
I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please contact us today to discuss in detail. We are always striving to improve and welcome any feedback to help us do this.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Annicare?