Annicare

Annicare Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Support Worker8 reviews
United Kingdom8 reviews
A bit hit and miss for regular work but for student seeking casual work the work is ideal. Dependant in which area you live you may have to travel for extra work but the staff try their best to give you work in your own location.
I enjoy working with annicare, life work balance, flexible hours etc I recommend this agency to anyone who's looking to make an extra income you have come to the right place.
I’m new to Annicare but have found them very good, always shifts available. Work life balance is brilliant and some really nice places I’ve been. Would highly recommend Annicare
I was unemployed and pretty hopeless before I came across Annicare, I feel valued and useful. The staff in the office work so hard to keep you up to date and they will try and match you to the most fitting place. Flexible hours, great pay ,wonderful staff and rewarding work. What more could you ask for?
Pros
Flexible hours, great pay, great staff
I have been with Annicare for over 5 months now, they are very supportive. Its nice to work for a company that care. They are very flexible and some weeks I will work more than others due to childcare commitments. They put on training every month that we all can attend, its nice as I get to meet other care staff. Next month I am attending Basic life support and Managing Violence and Aggression, this opens me up to a lot more shifts.

I work with the elderly, palliative care and mental health. I am also starting to work on homecare packages and I am really enjoying that. Any training that I need for these areas they will provide.

They are all very friendly in head office and will always be there for a chat or any advice needed.
Pros
lots of hours
Flexible working and superb office staff that look after you, I never knew that I could work when I want where I want. Always get a quick response from the office if I need help.
Pros
Flexibility
Comment – 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear of your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.
Offers flexibility - we are able to say what days we want to work and most of the time I am booked up. The training cost is taken after you have worked your first month so this is not an advance payment and is great value for a years worth of online and face to face training which is offered at least once a month.
I love the flexibility and the variety of work I get. I have been with them over 19 months now.
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Cancellations
Comment – 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.
Ive just started working for them and have found them brilliant and training great. I feel very supported in my role. There is a good choice and shifts at different services to suit me. Im a happy chap.
Pros
Choice of shifts
Cons
Long shifts
Comment – 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. Its great to hear you have enjoyed the training we provide. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.