Annicare

Annicare Employee Reviews for Home Care Aide

Home Care Aide4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Love love love Annicare! They have been wonderful in supporting me through different life circumstances meaning my avalibilty changes weekly and they accomodate this. The placements girls are friendly and helpful. Lots of shifts in a number of sectors. As long as you are flexible then this company is great. Oh and the training they offer is brilliant! Julie does a fab job
Pros
Cons
Flexible !
Having worked for Annicare from October of last year, I strongly recommend not to take up employment with them and alike use this company for shift cover for your business.

On an employment, from day one I started I have had issues.

They didn’t contact me for a number of weeks for work and it was be who chased them up for work.

I had not completed any training with these guys except a 3 hour Manuel handling (in house) training. All my mandatory training had in fact expired after 2015 yet I was working in different aspects of care without even being offered any training.

All staff members are paid different rates of pay, which under the Equality Act, I find, to be illegal. Some workers had been paid more than experienced staff.

You have no support from managers. No supervision after probation period (if there is one) and it seems they literally shove anyone and everyone here, there and everywhere to meet profits/targets.

Expect unplanned deductions from your wage packet every week.

£9.00 an hour is a fob off. You get paid £9.00 an hour but that includes your holiday pay which never gets expressed to you before or during employment.

As a customer, I’d highly recommend you stay away from the agency firm.

Staff files are fabricated with lies. For example, my personal staff file entailed all training I completed before 2015 yet stated it had been completed within the last 12 months.

Some staff worked as Team leaders without holding a Level 3, 2 or medication training.

Majority of the staff are employed without experience, shadowing or introduction.
 - more...
Pros
Work when you want.
Cons
Poor salary, no benefits, no training, no supervision, no communication
Working for Annicare has been an eye opener. From walking in the office you are greeted with a receptionist and a beverage.
Staff are very friendly and approachable and i have only to pick up the phone if i have any queries and there is always someone there to help me. Well done Annicare for doing what you do in a way that helps and supports everyone.
Pros
Plenty of work, Pay, Flexibility, Caring.
Annicare is a fantastic place to work. The management team are a great support and help you as much as they can within your role. You can experience a different variety of care when in the services which is brilliant as you gain different skills and knowledge.
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
Can be long hours
Comment – 20 June 2018
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for all you do for Annicare.