Annicare Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant in Lincoln

Depends on what your after
Health Care Assistant (HCA) (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire29 May 2019
I have worked for Annicare for a couple of months now. If you are okay driving 45min to a 1hour for a shift this company is fine. They say at interview it should be now and again your sent that far away but it got to a point it was everyshift. The shifts get sent out to everyone so if you dont reply straight away there normally gone. Also they say you normally have shifts booked in for the whole month because really busy. Some days it was drivr 45 minutes or dont have a shift.

Also you think your on a good wage. But then you don't get holiday pay or milage back. So if your driving 45 minutes away the extra is being spent on fuel and car maintenance.
Pros
You can pick your shifts and hours
Cons
No good
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire27 April 2018
They don't have enough work Shifts and sent on group text to everyone. If you can't respond you don't get any shifts. They advertise for staff but there's not enough work for the people there. I thought I'd done something wrong and asked them they said it's just quiet now but it's been for motnhs and met someone else who works for them and they said they were leaving because they nevery had any work. They don't pay holiday, they say its paid alresdy but it doesnt say on the wage slip and I didn't know. I had to cancel my holiday.
Pros
Arent any pros
Cons
No work
Official response from Annicare
20 June 2018

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please contact us today to discuss in detail. We are always striving to improve and welcome any feedback to help us do this.